open server ruleset

Gegge

Loyal Freddie
So.. after seeing the current results from the open vs core ruleset poll, most seem to want to play on a core ruleset server. Me and the rest of my guild are despite this going to play on an open ruleset server and hope that some of you old fg rvr guilds would be interested in chosing the same server as us.

Some of us are old excal players, for example divinia, alme, soi to name a few, but we started our new guild on the classic servers on US when those came around and have been playing there from time to time under the names "popsicle" and "inbreed" (depending on which realm).

We are by no means a "hardcore" guild, i.e. play around the clock, but we'll be active during the evenings and just thought that it'd be nice if those of you who want to play on an open ruleset server, to do fg rvr mainly, would consider gathering on one server, instead of ending up spread out on 15 different ones.

Please sign up your guild in this thread if interested and also feel free to drop in at #popsicle on quakenet if you want to have a chat. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom