Open challenge to stealthers

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Being sick of the zerging nature of stealth rvr recently, I'm laying down the gauntlet.

1 vs 1 fight, no buffs apart from self buffs. At a time and place of mutual acceptance. Prove your skill at your class, not the skill of your druid/shaman/stealther mates.

No this is not, a "I want to prove I'm uber" post or anything like that. If someone accepts, win or lose, then they have my respect. Any takers?

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I went hw this evening unbuffed and killed a mincer and skald does that count?

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
im up for it

my procs will wtfpwnzor you :p

hehe jk, organise it for tommorow afternoon, my missus is making me go bed now - i'll be there :)

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Svartur said:
I am game

Just let me sober up. ;)

Obviouly you not upto it, hoards of lame stealth zerg camping apk Eamin 2nite zzzzz

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Krieg havnt i still gotta bash the alb outta you.

Evina|Andy

Fledgling Freddie
Yea count me in :eek:
can bring either my scout |Noni| / mercfill |Garrote| / minstrel |Evina|
PS: dont worry, no buffs / fg add :p
PS2: can we use pots? :p

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Kreig said:
Obviously you're not upto it, hoards of lame stealth zerg camping apk Emain tonight zzzzz

QQ, its a bitch isn't it.

I'll give it a bash ;)

ps. corrected some spelling for you.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Ixnay said:
QQ, its a bitch isn't it.

I'll give it a bash ;)

ps. corrected some spelling for you.

Thx your my hero. For a minute there i was really worried i couldn't spell Emain correctly... Oh no my whole word has come crumbling down around my head what ever shall i do, im in disppear. zzzzz

Tbh if u get a hard on for correcting ppl's typo's GG, the fact that its very l8 and im tired wouldnt have anything todo with it by any chance now would it. Perhaps you should go read the Sun you could start your own pr0n site for having the bigest lobb on in history.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Kreig said:
Thx your my hero. For a minute there i was really worried i couldn't spell Emain correctly... Oh no my whole word has come crumbling down around my head what ever shall i do, im in disppear. zzzzz

Tbh if u get a hard on for correcting ppl's typo's GG, the fact that its very l8 and im tired wouldnt have anything todo with it by any chance now would it. Perhaps you should go read the Sun you could start your own pr0n site for having the bigest lobb on in history.

Anytime you need help with spelling mate, give me a shout, always willing to lend a hand...

Although, I only had a semi from correcting it last time, but if you give me some more words to correct, im sure I will become fully erect and maybe you can sink your lips around it :kissit:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
i am game

either with mincer or infil

RAs and potions allowed

with or without buffs

fighting hibs in odins
mids in emain

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Ixnay said:
Anytime you need help with spelling mate, give me a shout, always willing to lend a hand...

Although, I only had a semi from correcting it last time, but if you give me some more words to correct, im sure I will become fully erect and maybe you can sink your lips around it :kissit:

No im not gay thx. Tbh in my original post i was reply to Svartur, mainly becuase i found it quite ironic that he actually wanted a solo fight when found him and 5 - 6 other Hunters/Sbs camping APK. I think there is potential for these kinds of duels but i doubt its very big, mainly because it only takes 1 dishonerable person 2 ruin it.

A

Aoln

Someone would blatently just go ruin it, whether it be buffbot stealther squad or fotm guild grp. :/

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
I'm game if for nothing ell's that to prove that Infil's are sooo much better off than SB's........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom