Open Beta Key

Deld

Loyal Freddie
Seems I missed out on getting a key as I was away from the comp for a couple of days :/. By chance has anyone got a spare one they could send me please?

e0b1ff

Fledgling Freddie
Mmm... the alcohol clouds everything. Impossible the see, the future is.

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
I think I might have a spare, just waiting on whether my bro has got his key, if he has then I can give you one. Seems likely he will get it, send me a message if you still dont have one, I will get on the phone to him at 11ish.

Kuldiin

Fledgling Freddie
If you buy the game from EA/D2D.co.uk you get a key I believe for beta.

Dudds

Fledgling Freddie
Seems I missed out on getting a key as I was away from the comp for a couple of days :/. By chance has anyone got a spare one they could send me please?

Watch this space, my housemate has one but is most likely going to be spending the next two weeks in London due to work, so if that is the case I'll PM you the other key. Ironically he might not know until tomorrow if you don't mind waiting? but it's about 95% positive that I will end up with a spare key.

sareth

Fledgling Freddie
Still keys available on fileplay just sign up and shabam free OB key.

Good luck

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
I got my OB Key through FH but I ordered an Early Release copy from EA for my son which they said would obtain an OB key as well. Though I've not received the OB key from them yet. Would of thought I'd have it by now. :(

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Im in a bit of a pickle now, ive got an open Beta key but my wife didn't.

Now i can't get her one and she is throwing a whobbler now saying i cant play beta now either :(

Jup Deebs Iain or Magnus Help :D

sareth

Fledgling Freddie
Im in a bit of a pickle now, ive got an open Beta key but my wife didn't.

Now i can't get her one and she is throwing a whobbler now saying i cant play beta now either :(

Guess we know who wears the trousers in that household?

:D

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Like Sareth already said. Go to Fileplay and sign up and you get a key instantly.

Here is a link - Fileplay

sareth

Fledgling Freddie
Its good to see its going to be so popular, means the servers will get a good testing before it goes live,i just hope they dont leave it till to late tomorrow to alow us to register as gonna cause alot of traffic especially as theres supposed to be a 3gb patch to download before we even start to play.

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
Because of nobody being sure about the account situation at the moment, a lot of people have tried to get their hands on multiple keys, in case one of the keys there is a problem with.
It sucks for people who still want a key to be honest, but what can you do?

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
Have all the keys been sent out now? as I still havent had mine yet

rynnor

Rockhound
Have all the keys been sent out now? as I still havent had mine yet

I believe they were all sent - did you join the group as instructed? If so a mail was sent to your registered address - check your junkmail folder etc.

If you still havent got it PM me and I'll ask someone to check.

A

Apteryx

*Sad gamer searching for nice person with extra beta key* :worthy:

lifeofagony

Fledgling Freddie
heya dont wanna be a begger but if some1 is so lucky tohave a spare key and dont know what to do whit it :) plz think of me i have been looking all over the place whit out luck :-( so any kinde person out there who can make me a happy panda .-) if not then i wish u all the fun in OB :)

regards

LoA:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom