OP 2h savage of d00m

cog

Can't get enough of FH
No! If he was a troll the pwnage would be even more heroic!

Everz

FH is my second home
everz.. seriously.. can you decide? every time we speak you have canceled ur subs.. and then i see you again in 2 weeks still playing :O WTF!? :p

I have the attention span of a gnat and the patience of one, i usually do cancel then 2 weeks later i'm like hmm.. fuck all to do, lets reup daoc.. rinse and repeat :D.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
boy you make vent sound like fun! :D raging is always best through pm!

Everz

FH is my second home
boy you make vent sound like fun! :D raging is always best through pm!

Naw, yelling at some cleric to 'fucking heal you wanker' 'click Tote, and smash your face on the fucking keyboard, maybe that will work'. Funny :D.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I wish i had some old SS's and you seen pwnage! I remember i trippled hit Meddeh's BM for 1300 right after my battler dinged 10 for debuff :)

In that crappy old JH vid i recorded on ouro you can occasionally see you or sushii in the background 2-shotting heavy tanks :)

pff! i been looking for you! and you havent even given me a whisper! :kissit:
I was only on one night in molvik, been at work every night since. There just now in fact, it's 01:35am and I'm here til 07:00 :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Ging was by far the worst vent abuser I've met come across :D

"BAMBI FFS! Nuke the shit out of that **** of a lurikeens or I will disband you from the group you danish son of a bitch"

Next time we got killed Gingy rage logged :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Ging was by far the worst vent abuser I've met come across :D

"BAMBI FFS! Nuke the shit out of that **** of a lurikeens or I will disband you from the group you danish son of a bitch"

Next time we got killed Gingy rage logged :D

:D Epic.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
No! If he was a troll the pwnage would be even more heroic!

indeed! however i am specced aug str 4 mastery of pain 4 now so pwnage is still there even if i am a kobold :D

CorNokZ

Once tried to rage on him and yelled he should start to disease and ns more instead of just nuking.. Was the worst move I've ever made in my entire time with daoc without a doubt :D

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
CorNokZ watcha playing on US atm? Oo

CorNokZ

friar mostly on devon, but trying to sort out my armsman atm.. And I'm lvling a necro on pvp server for the merge

leviathane

Part of the furniture
I wish i had some old SS's and you seen pwnage! I remember i trippled hit Meddeh's BM for 1300 right after my battler dinged 10 for debuff :)

ye but they sat down and took off their armour so you could win for once :wub::m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom