Oops

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So this morning I got in a strop when ringing a supplier over the status of a delivery. Where is my account manager, why can I not talk to someone in customer service etc etc.

"Well they have had snow" the girl said, I replied, "And? I need to know where my order is."

Anyway, the girl got hold of my account manager and I just received an email from her apologising for not being able to get to work, she enclosed the following photo:
SNOW PHOTO.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You're all missing the point here; was she hot?

If you don't know; why not ask for her picture instead of the snow and claim that it'll help you understand more?

leggy

Probably Scottish
What a load of bollocks, haven't these people heard of snow chains?

Bollocks to that; it'll have melted tomorrow leaving you with another 5 minute job of removing the chains. Take a day off and sleeps in front of the fires!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
So this morning I got in a strop when ringing a supplier over the status of a delivery. Where is my account manager, why can I not talk to someone in customer service etc etc.

"Well they have had snow" the girl said, I replied, "And? I need to know where my order is."

Anyway, the girl got hold of my account manager and I just received an email from her apologising for not being able to get to work, she enclosed the following photo:
View attachment 14613

sooo. from this image you can prolly work out where she lives! time to crutch over there and lurk in the bushes!!!

EVERYBODY WINS!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
sooo. from this image you can prolly work out where she lives! time to crutch over there and lurk in the bushes!!!

EVERYBODY WINS!!

One tedious red brick housing estate looks much like another! that shit is popping up all over the damn place :(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The what?

Oh wait, you mean the stuff we prop up? Oh yeah, that stuff's pretty shit.

History Lesson;

Look at the biggest achievements that the UK has, - they're not really in London - mainly Scotland really. :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
History Lesson;

Look at the biggest achievements that the UK has, - they're not really in London - mainly Scotland really. :)

History lesson:

Look at the money London brings in, then the rest of the country. Then realise that the rest of the country would be living in their own shit without London. (I know most people outside of London DO live in their own shit but it's not quite everyone.)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
History lesson:

Look at the money London brings in, then the rest of the country. Then realise that the rest of the country would be living in their own shit without London. (I know most people outside of London DO live in their own shit but it's not quite everyone.)

Such a Londoner, Scouse had an experience with a propa' cockney on CS:GO, it was hilarious.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I think we can safely say that 'darn sarf' is supporting 'oop norf' at the moment , that's its job, it's the frickin capital ffs...oh yeah and it also LOST THE FUCKING LOT ON A BET!
If the banking system was based in Yorkshire we'd still have 20 trillion under the bed.

Oh and by the way, my town was in the top ten best places to live in the Sunday Times.

Last edited:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think we can safely say that 'darn sarf' is supporting 'oop norf' at the moment , that's its job, it's the frickin capital ffs...oh yeah and it also LOST THE FUCKING LOT ON A BET!
If the banking system was based in Yorkshire we'd still have 20 trillion under the bed.

Oh and by the way, my town was in the top ten best places to live in the Sunday Times.
you were out of town the day they put the list together?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yes, I was on the M25 handing out food parcels to the stuck motorists, or or the indigenous motorway population as we call them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom