Ooooooh -_-

A

Aussie-

What did my lazy eye see!
The new patch contains the assassin nerf too :bazbeer:

S

sorusi

theone were they lower evade 7 to evade 5 and dmg lowed for all assasins :p place em on "support" dmg table :D

K

K0nah

no i think thats the zerker nerf ur thinking of soru ;)

S

sorusi

no zerkers work as intended one of the few tanks who actacully can kill a assasin.. were fragile vs range thats all, and were not overpowered when you see that scouts can rape us with their bow quite easily :p

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by sorusi
scouts can rape us with their bow quite easily :p

somehow I find that mental image both amusing, yet sickening :eek7:

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by sorusi
no zerkers work as intended one of the few tanks who actacully can kill a assasin..

worrying ain't it...

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Aussie-
What did my lazy eye see!
The new patch contains the assassin nerf too :bazbeer:

The non-buffed assasin nerf <sigh> :( :(

G

Gef

More like a buffed assasin nerf, unless they have also slipped in a few 'steath' nerfs. Pun intended .. like lower our damage cap or something.

Removing IP and capping evade at 50% wont mean a thing to most 'non-buffbotted' assasins.

V

Vasconcelos

Well, i know i cant stand a chance against a RR4+ buffed assasin (assuming me unbuffed oc) so the only lifesaver i have is IP n run for my life. Moreover, sometimes i need IP against other enemies if things go wrong (against some skalds e.g). However buffed-assasins wont miss IP as much coz they only use it if things go really really bad (when facing 2 enemies e.g).

About the nerf affecting more to buffed sbs?? The only nerf i can see is the 50% evade cap, more than enuff from my point of view, coz non buffed assasin will hardly reach that cap except investing more points on Dodger than the buffed ones (note that opponents weapon skill n styles have much to say in a fight)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Gef
More like a buffed assasin nerf, unless they have also slipped in a few 'steath' nerfs. Pun intended .. like lower our damage cap or something.

Removing IP and capping evade at 50% wont mean a thing to most 'non-buffbotted' assasins.

What are you smoking? Capping evade at 50% is no big deal, but removing IP is a bad bad thing for you. Choose your replacement passives carefully my friend ;)

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Aussie-
longwind 5 to run away when you're in problem

Yay!!! And Mastery of Water 5 in case u need to cross a river.

B

belth

Originally posted by old.LandShark

What are you smoking? Capping evade at 50% is no big deal, but removing IP is a bad bad thing for you. Choose your replacement passives carefully my friend ;)

Already did, including Purge. Getting FA1 back though, can't be arsed running to cammy just make pots :p

B

BlueJam

What the fuck is mastery of water anyway, sounds like they increase your bladder size.

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by BlueJam
What the fuck is mastery of water anyway, sounds like they increase your bladder size.

You get to swim faster :p

J

Jergiot

imo only tanks should get ip, but thats only my opinion
when i say tanks i mean the hybrids to^^ pally, champ, etc etc

B

BlueJam

Yeah, they bloody need it when you crit them hehe.

S

sorusi

buff tanks to do zerk dmg or close to zerk dmg, and then buff casters hps a bit, and assasins are nerfed propperly, and maybe make snipers snipe thru bt with their crit shot (this wouldnt hurt casters that much if they get a hp boost tho) :p

A

Arthwyr

Evade cap I don't mind though a 360degree evade like zerkers would be nice to give us some evasive edge on other classes with high dodger. Removing IP from just one class in the game is a bit rediculous though as its not only a serious RvR nerf but also a big risk for soloing in pve. And a well specced battle ranger with IP up just might outmelee the infil specialy if he got a shot in earlier and has purge. IP should be for tanks at reduced cost not for all but one class.

O

old.LandShark

All rogues should have lost it
Thus would rogue kills caster, caster kill tank, tank kills rogue
have been preserved

A

Alrindel

Originally posted by Arthwyr
Evade cap I don't mind though a 360degree evade like zerkers would be nice to give us some evasive edge on other classes with high dodger.
Arthwyr, your free, base evade rate is 35% and you think you need an additional edge? If an R4L8 ranger spent every RA point on dodger he'd still only have 30%.
And a well specced battle ranger with IP up just might outmelee the infil specialy if he got a shot in earlier and has purge.
Very generous of you to say that if a ranger is melee specced, is already R4L3 (minimum to get purge and IP), and has the drop (manages to use the bow) - that is to say he has every advantage in the fight, he just might be allowed to win sometimes. If your class was anywhere near being reasonably balanced, the ranger would always win in those circumstances - just as the ranger should always lose if the infiltrator successfully perfs and poisons. In 1.54, about the only way for the infiltrator to lose the fight is to go AFK to put the kettle on and forget to F8-F6-stick before he leaves the room.

K

Kobold

Lets all use 20 realm skillpoint so we can swim 12% faster...OMG thats uber, ip..purge...nah it sux who need that when u can swim 12% faster!? :wall:

S

skile

Removing 1 ability out of many? Really, what DOES not assasins have... debuffs, poision, 2hand dmg, stun, PA, 50% chance of evade.

Id say the nerf of assasins hardly affect scouts, but it's very good for hunters and rangers. I reckon all assasins will get purge now, and purge against slam... So, no critshot+normal shot. Meaning we need to duel melee, which is our worst part indeed, and lacking compared to other archerclasses.

Have purge up = beat a scout.

S

skile

Originally posted by old.LandShark
All rogues should have lost it
Thus would rogue kills caster, caster kill tank, tank kills rogue
have been preserved

Enchanters can't be killed. PBT first shot, interupt interupt. stunned(?)/mezzed, nuked for ~500 dead. Assasins however, they can kill enchanters, even after patch.

M

Melodic

Originally posted by Alrindel

In 1.54, about the only way for the infiltrator to lose the fight is to go AFK to put the kettle on and forget to F8-F6-stick before he leaves the room.

lol alrindel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom