Oooooh Christmas treee Ooh christmas treee...

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Tree!.JPG

taken on my camera phone becuase i dont have a digi cam :(

still rocks though, anyone who says real trees dont look good clearly hasnt seen ours

Chronictank

FH is my second home
NikonL said:
taken on my camera phone becuase i dont have a digi cam :(

still rocks though, anyone who says real trees dont look good clearly hasnt seen ours
didnt say they dont look good, said i feel its a waste cutting it down for the sake of 3 days :) but that doesnt mean other people shouldnt do it if they feel it necessary :)

p.s oooo pretty

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Mojo said:
Thats great thanks, any tips on keeping it alive while it's in the pot? (which it will be untill february), I used potting compost and have watered it, it looks ok atm and no needle loss.
just do what your doing and make sure the tree isn't subjected to any severe changes in temp (i.e. putting it next to a radiator) monitor the soil so that you dont over water because thats just as bad (if not worse) than under watering, just check it now and again and it should be fine :)

and chronic i thought your emo tree was really sweet even if it wasnt yours lol

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Mojo said:
Thats great thanks, any tips on keeping it alive while it's in the pot? (which it will be untill february), I used potting compost and have watered it, it looks ok atm and no needle loss.
Best tip I can give you is not to let me anywhere near it. I'm like the grim reaper of plants. Even cacti die on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom