Film Ooooh!!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Emily Browning is awesome. Lovely lass, bit quirky looking and yet super hawt.

Will

/bin/su
It could be really good, or it could be awful. Hard to say really. Looks a bit Frank Miller for my tastes, but the Alice in Wonderland stuff could save it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
going to see it soon. I do hope it's super awesome tbh.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I think I may read a review or two before deciding on this. Could be really good/bad per Will's comments

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Its reviewing badly on Rotten Tomatoes; io9 are basically saying its the death of cinema!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Getting mixed reviews for sure, probably due to people expecting it to be something it's not.

Go go prejudge rangers! :p

Will go see it when it arrives here(if ever), but expecting nothing. Should be visually nice if nothing else.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
I'm not entirely sure what some of the reviewers were expecting, going by the trailers high art it is not; more likely an entertaining brain-mode-off popcorn flick, although maybe it's one of those films with a really cool trailer that ends up being pap.

I'm off to to the cinema on Friday nonetheless, it's not summer without films like this and i'm looking forward to it all the same :)

All hail the giant gatling gun wielding samurai overlords.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
I urge you to listen to Marc Kermode's rant about this film on iplayer hehe.. its properly epic. I dont think he liked it lol....

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Its reviewing badly on Rotten Tomatoes; io9 are basically saying its the death of cinema!

I'm not entirely sure what some of the reviewers were expecting, going by the trailers high art it is not; more likely an entertaining brain-mode-off popcorn flick, although maybe it's one of those films with a really cool trailer that ends up being pap.

I'm off to to the cinema on Friday nonetheless, it's not summer without films like this and i'm looking forward to it all the same :)

All hail the giant gatling gun wielding samurai overlords.

oh god I need to know!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Films don't have to be pretentious bullshit to be entertaining. Not exactly rushing out to see it but also not really interested in what the arse pickers have to say either. It has Emily Browning in it...enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom