Oooh... MTV ads

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
I noticed the Trailer is not necessary in the time frame we were given, but in the close to that time frame advert break. Maybe for those who need to see that 1 min fast speed trailer on the TV this helps abit.

Faya

Nate

FH is my second home
The 10second advert was just on MTV One in UK 12:08

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
There showing a 3 minute long trailer at 7:15 on MTV today

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Right I'm gonna pinch the handset off the missus for once and watch it. What mind-numbing drivel will be on MTV one at that time though? :(

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Well i just watched the trailer............Great Trailer i must say, but would have been better if it was in bloody ENGLISH!

For god sakes. Aint gonna help advertising the game when people can't understand what the hell they are saying in the advert. Also the subs in advert are in bloody french aswell.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
lets just hope it was a mtv mistake and it was ment to be in english

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
I honestly can't believe it either. Finally saw the MTV 7:15 advert which was on a 7:10 (Sky HD ftw) and it was in French???

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
This is comedy, French on an English TV channel. Honest misstake or someone had a laugh. :lol:

Ketsdoc

Fledgling Freddie
Just out of interest which of these would people like to see the English version voiced in?

Shakespearean
Brummie
Cockney

Nate

FH is my second home
Lets make voice overs ourselves!!! Yeeah awesome :D I can do cockney no problem.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
I'd say Klingon. more suited to WAR then some french bird! ;)

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one mate! that cinematic is amazing. Not only is it in english, but it also has scenes in it that were cut out of the EU one :clap:

e0b1ff

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, you know who you can blame that on don't you? :)

A: Marketing

I belive we all knew it was going to be broken to us in chunks then the whole version would be released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom