ooh i'd almost forgotten!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i saw newts the other day!

just so happens that in that park i found, there be a pond...and in that pond Yaaar Thar Be Newts!

not seen a newt for aaages, i may take up newt spotting.

fyi in the same pond i also saw a moorhen and a hyperdermic needle, 2 larger cans and a plastic bag, arnt people a lovely species :/

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Oohhh that sounds like fun! Did you bring a bucket and catch some? :) I used to catch tadpoles when I was a kid.. and sometimes there were these very cool exotic looking, finger long lizards of bright colours there too that one could catch. And then of course we'd let them out after oohing and aaahing at them for a few hours. Ah.. good times.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
tad poling catching was great fun, sometimes if you were very lucky you would catch one tadpole that was well on its way to becoming a frog, 2 legs poking out. They were like the hologram cards

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i actually might go tadpolling tbh, although when i was a kid we caught some and were hatching them at home but didnt realise that we'd also caught a load of mosquitoe eggs hehe....not nice lol.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Ohhohh and then there were those hideous things you could get too... which were dragonfly larvae or some such. They were real ugly, but later turned into beautiful dragonflies. :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Newts are awesome, its been over 17 years since I last went tadpollling!!!!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I dont go tadpolling :( I found a snake outside the other day though!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tadpoling, hihi, so many jokes here if you think of "tadpoling" differently.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
dirty bugger lol trust you!

i'm going to go for a looksee and see if theres any spawn in there tomorrow i will post pics if i get some!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
bah!!
dammit, went to the pond today and the little sods had already hatched! Its ok to catch them as spawn but damn near impossible to trap the little so and so's when theyre mobile lol, i did see a green finch and a nuthatch though so not a waisted day :)

i'll get them next year, you just watch!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
you sir are a buffoon!

*looks for anything that could possibly be used against her in a court of Toht*

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
bah!!
dammit, went to the pond today and the little sods had already hatched! Its ok to catch them as spawn but damn near impossible to trap the little so and so's when theyre mobile lol, i did see a green finch and a nuthatch though so not a waisted day :)

i'll get them next year, you just watch!

You need to get yourself a good bag net, dear! :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i only had an old olive jar...and tbh i was a bit scared of catching a hyperdermic noodle or an old condom lol

Lookee here maw i gone caught me a jelly fish wid one of them thar mini spears they keep at the pond!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
wooooooooooooooop woooooooooooooooooooooop

nerd ho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom