OOC: blood for oil...

O

old.Gillaien

Sad but true:

oil.jpg

A

Arnor

funny yes, but damn my god bush is a stupid war-monging twat that shouldve been shot the day he was born (or atleast slapped really hard)

had a funny pic with bush&the one ring i was gonna post, but lost it :(

S

slapmesilly..

Originally posted by Arnor2
funny yes, but damn my god bush is a stupid war-monging twat that shouldve been shot the day he was born (or atleast slapped really hard)

had a funny pic with bush&the one ring i was gonna post, but lost it :(

everyone has seen it, so don't bother..
it's OLD~!!!!!11

(god, even before the actual pic was posted I said it :twak:)

K

Karam_gruul

bollocks, thats all i can say.

i cant blame the yanks for doing it, they're the most powerful nation on the planet, and have to show they're power by owning some noobi countries, and making some phat dosh at the same time.

anyway, i cant wait for us to get in there, get that git saddam killed, along with his crappy military. drop a few daisy cutters on baghdad i reckon.

gits

N

Novamir

all people should be made to watch Bowling for Columbine- a wicked film which shows that the american people are driven by fear in the media, which allows their government to get away with murder (often literally).

bush is such a puppet it's ridiculous. and all america want is oil =( sad to cause a war over dollars.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Muppets with no thoughts or opinions of their own...

I'll let you decide who I'm talking about.

D

decline

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
Muppets with no thoughts or opinions of their own...

I'll let you decide who I'm talking about.

/cheer

Originally posted by Karam_Gruul

i cant blame the yanks for doing it, they're the most powerful nation on the planet, and have to show they're power by owning some noobi countries, and making some phat dosh at the same time.

I can personally vouch for the rest of America and say that is the agenda of -everyone- here.

Oh no wait.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Every time I read a Novamir post I wonder...
can anyone be really that retarded?

Wait... Karam is, too.

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

Originally posted by Novamir
all people should be made to watch Bowling for Columbine- a wicked film which shows that the american people are driven by fear in the media, which allows their government to get away with murder (often literally).
You took the suggestion right out of my heart, one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. Going through the history of America in five minutes with a talking bullet as a host in a South-Park-style animation just blew me away.

N

nju

Originally posted by Arnor2

i think he (bush) was dropped on his head while he was given birth to. that might explain his low iq

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

You know what really pisses me off? The blatant generalizations as in:
"a wicked film which shows that the american people are driven by fear in the media"

... yes, all americans are just_like_that.

Also note that:
Every German is a Nazi.
Every Brit is a hooligan and loves marmite.
Every Frenchman smells like garlic and has a funny moustache.
etc. etc.

Slagging off Americans, because they have a fucked up, powermongering government (what about Blair, Chiraq, Putin or Schröder?) just shows what a superficial moron you are.

I am sick of the racist bullshit on these boards lately.:eek:

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Seriously guys, does everyone here, apart from a few, base their beliefs on what the Sun and the Mirror tells them?

S

Sarum TheBlack

Seriously guys, does everyone here, apart from a few, base their beliefs on what the Sun and the Mirror tells them?

You'd be suprised....

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

Bowling For Columbine makes a good argument that the dangerous element of American society are influenced by a paranoia instilled in them by American media, and also comes down heavily on the availabilty of gerrrrns (and has an incredibly revelatory interview with the NRA's Charlton Heston).

With this post I'm not saying that's what the others are pissed off with, neither am I defending novamir, although I do think it was just a slip of concentration on his part that lead to a generalisation, I'm just saying that Michael Moore made an awesome movie. Which means I'm a parrot considering my last post. All right, the movie's good, I've got that out of my system, feels good to excrete a recommendation.

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Every Englishman is a hooligan, loves marmite, and is a retarded bastard.

Quite true :)

T

Teh Fonz!!1

My favourite film/commentry on American culture and the media has to be "Natural Born Killers".

Just awesome...

Originally posted by old.tRoG
Quite true :) you retarded bastard

Quite True :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

He's a patriotic scot... he couldn't help it. ;)

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

My favourite film/commentry on American culture and the media has to be "Natural Born Killers".

Just awesome...
You're being flippant because in this instance you're being opinionated on a film that you probably haven't even seen. The ironic thing is that you seem to be trying to encourage open-mindedness.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Which film have I not seen? The one they where talking about (Which I haven't seen) or NBK? (Which I have seen)

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

I meant 'Bowling For Columbine', I think you're from the UK so maybe you caught those 'Michael Moore' shows? Tubby American guy wearing round glasses and a baseball cap, looked a bit like Johnathan King. It's his movie. Anyway, enough about the movie from me, I'll turn into Michael Moore's PR company if I enthuse about it any longer.

edit: I assumed you were having a potshot at my recommendation, probably got the wrong end of the stick, apologies if I did.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Not at all. :D

Sorry if I came across like that and no, I have never seen that film but what with the internet and all I'm sure i can find it and watch it.

A

Arnor

Murder Live (or something) was a v.good movie too, about american tv and talkshows&stuff.

And no, not all americans are dumb war-morons, but you'd be surprised at the number of illiterate americans, and when I was there(1mnth) I didnt see ONE single news item other than domestic on all the major news-channels, thats fucking sad, innit?

edit:and dont get me started on the sept11 patriotism and rain of fire :puke:

D

Damon_D

What I pass when I sit on the toilet is about 200% smarter than Bush . Nuff Said.....

S

Spudgie

Diplomacy is always easier to achieve when you can whack em with a big stick :twak:

C

Col|

I just think Bush is trying to outdo his father, who ONLY managed to get the Iraqis to surrender, think he is going for Saddam this time.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Read through all the posts but can't be arsed to quote...

Ofcourse he is doing it for the oil.
There hasn't ever been a war that wasn't about money and/or power, or the demonstration of possesion of either of the two.
Why else should you have them? For fun?

W. is a big kid who sadly also have access to tactical nukes, which makes the situation a wee bit more scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom