oO

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ha! i didnt jump this time i was terrified at seeing a naked person and when
the big scarey wossit came up
............well lets just say, i'll only be going through one set of drawers tonight!

[edit:fuck me lol i did a spoiler damn i pwn!\o/!!]

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Honestly that whole albino gay midget worshipping green jelly in tentacle monster land wasn't THAT funny :p

EDIT: Though i'm honored still :D

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Blackjack said:
ohh it's one of these retarded things again.

Thats the type of post you make, when you've just visited the toilet because of it.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Rhori said:
level 3 is evil :(

Aye ;o it actually got me that one ( not this time .. the first time it was posted -.- ) because your concentrating so much.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Thats the type of post you make, when you've just visited the toilet because of it.

no, wacthed it with the sound off, since it was pretty obvious what it was. The "concentrate then get a loud scream with scary image" thing is getting old.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Blackjack said:
no, wacthed it with the sound off, since it was pretty obvious what it was. The "concentrate then get a loud scream with scary image" thing is getting old.
Haha =D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
old.Tohtori said:
Honestly that whole albino gay midget worshipping green jelly in tentacle monster land wasn't THAT funny :p

EDIT: Though i'm honored still :D
dammit im not a gay midget!:twak:

or do you mean i worship gay midgets?

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Aye ;o it actually got me that one ( not this time .. the first time it was posted -.- ) because your concentrating so much.
lol I thought, that you got that picture because of hitting the wall :worthy:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf
this ones the best imo
you have to say something like "10,000 people were asked to participate in this test to see how observant people are, only 7 of them were able to spot the 3 differences in the picture"
so they get close to the screen, i love sending it to friends and make them turn webcam on and RAWRRRR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom