oO

CuddleBunny!

Banned
chill ya'll or i will have to drag out some of my scout melee SS with my uber average 60 dmg!! PHEAR M3!11 ;<

ps: ty mythic, for giving us such leet melee dmg!!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
chill ya'll or i will have to drag out some of my scout melee SS with my uber average 60 dmg!! PHEAR M3!11 ;<

ps: ty mythic, for giving us such leet melee dmg!!

Stop using TD and specc under 29 weapon.

But it is always nice when my dot do twice the dmg that scouts do. And even more funny when 2 scouts fail to bow me down while slammed first then FZed.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
xxManiacxx said:
Stop using TD and specc under 29 weapon.

But it is always nice when my dot do twice the dmg that scouts do. And even more funny when 2 scouts fail to bow me down while slammed first then FZed.
i'm not using TD x(
besides, 50 bow = winz0rize!11 u c? anyways, scout is booring nowdays.. attack something, and it takes about 5 seconds and your target dies, then you get 29 rp's, and a message saying Yourtarget was just killed by Randomfuckheadadd394! :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
i'm not using TD x(
besides, 50 bow = winz0rize!11 u c? anyways, scout is booring nowdays.. attack something, and it takes about 5 seconds and your target dies, then you get 29 rp's, and a message saying Yourtarget was just killed by Randomfuckheadadd394! :(
Your target was just killed by Morimdinindindin :E

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
pfft, you asked if i could help you with those 2 green legionare aggro's you had.. :(
I was outnumbered, regardless of their lvl :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom