<<Onslaught Seeking New Members!!>>

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Onslaught has been a bit quiet lately, but we're trying to sort that out now, so here goes:

Onslaught seeks new members to share our fun with on the battlefield as well as hunt in ToA when it goes public!

Feel free to visit our webpage, www.kickme.to/onslaught ; and make an application post, or post here if you're interested. If you're using our webpage forum, don't forget the link right away, as we'll be replying from there. Also feel free to PM an OS member ingame.

About classes and levels, there's not many restrictions. Preferrebly we are needing both people who desire to go RvR with a guildgroup, so lvl 50 would be a great plus here. But whatever level and class you might be, if you're interested in joining a great guild with close friendships let us know.

Hope to hear from you!

Nausilus - 50 Savage <Onslaught>

Keriwin

Fledgling Freddie
Am inactive atm m8, so no wonder its quiet :D

prolly gonna delete AGAIN tho :p

Gibberish

Fledgling Freddie
Sort of a bump and sort of a plug for Onslaught and sort of some info for any one wishing to join Onslaught (so, it's quite a mixed thread)

I was part of a small guild called Dead and Buried. We were mostly made up of RL friends plus a few people who we came to know well in-game and we were enjoying the whole feel of a small guild - the closeness and camaraderie of the members, the willingness / necessity of the Lvl 50's to grp with / PL the lower levels, the whole small-guild ethos.

However, with the coming of TOA we realised that being in a small guild means that you struggle to do some encounters, arti's, ML's etc simply because of lack of numbers so we decided to look for a bigger guild.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, we chose Onslaught and, although a few of the ex-Dead and Buried members who joined Onslaught have now left the game (no fault of Onslaught's but much a fault of Mythic's), I can really say that the ones left are thoroughly enjoying being in this guild.

Anyway, what I guess I am trying to say is if there is anyone out there looking for a good guild to join then come and join Onslaught. :cheers:

Much apologies btw for the rambling. when I started writing this post I didn't expect it to be any where near this long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom