Ono...........

O

Ono

Working fine m8

Not too bad thanks.

I hope you get the chance to get it soon.
Just DL the Rune demo at 85 megs. Transfer rate of about 58 kbps constant which was nice.

Sadly it hasn't helped my Counterstiking. Actually playing worse than before (which is saying something!). I put it down to a errrr timing thing! (and the LPB Rambo syndrome :))

I give it a 9/10 overall.

E

Embattle

I could get it now but I'll wait a little while m8.

Not sure why people expect low pings to turn them in to a great player ;)

O

old.Nutkins

Well ive had adsl now for 2 months. Ive had loads of problems with modem drivers and connectivity and the technical support is a total waste of time.
First of all i have to reinstall my modem drivers every couple of days, if i dont the computer will "hang" when booting.
I am currently suffering with latency spikes which makes online gaming a joke . Every 10 seconds my ping goes from a very reasonable 45 to 160 . Its like chinese water torture and is a problem that i have experienced before.Last time it took BTO 2 weeks to sort out and then 2 weeks later BANG latency spikes again . After talking to other online gamers ive discovered that im not alone but also the problem is not affecting everyone so hopefully you might be one the lucky ones.
To say im disgusted in the technical support would be a huge understatement,i`ll just leave it at that cause i dont want to get started on that (ill be here all day)

O

old.Nutkins

Yes m8 ive tried everything . After looking at BTO newsgroup i find that i am not alone in both of these problems .I just seem be one of the unlucky ones .

A reply was made by a BTO engineer , about the latency spikes, who says that they are aware of the problem and are currently trying to find a fix that will cause as little inconvieniance as possible .I just hope that he is good to his word and that the problem will be fixed for good this time.

When its working its great , but just pray that you dont suffer the same probs that i and many others are suffering, its just makes online q3 a joke . :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom