Only worth 10-20 rp?

B

Balthasar

I am getting a lot of mssges about not only me but other ns's too that they are not worth a lot of rp...

Really we dont fight monsters or whatever on our way to emain maybe sometimes Reamonn :p
And even then you arent worth 16 rp then.

Anyone know why we arent worth much rp? is it a bug that gets fixed later?

oh and btw...
YES Klav I use buffs but this isnt about that so dont post :)

O

old.mattshanes

If you have had many encounters before they enemy killed you where you have lost a certain amount of hp before them killing you it could be that?

Say like you face a sb,it takes 20% off you and you kill it then i think that's 20% off your rp rating for someone killing you for a certain amount of time,although i may be wrong it could seem this way.

F

Falcon

Remember killing a fg of lvl50 albs once and only getting like 8rp for them all, I think it's just buggy tbh, perhaps related to that bug where you get no rp message and no rps for making a kill when ungrouped and solo sometimes? Best you can do I guess is report the incident and hope GOA fix it.

I have to agree, I've never heard of any NS purposely getting into a fight to be worth less rps, I don't think anyone could really be arsed to go out their way and risk being caught doing it and xp deathed for it either tbh. Only other things possible are a) Reamon as balth says agroing you on the way there or the annoying hillock changelings and boogey men at emain entrance agroing you sometimes.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
If you have had many encounters before they enemy killed you where you have lost a certain amount of hp before them killing you it could be that?

Say like you face a sb,it takes 20% off you and you kill it then i think that's 20% off your rp rating for someone killing you for a certain amount of time,although i may be wrong it could seem this way.

After you have finished a fight and killed the one('s) who dealt you damage, the rp counter thing is reset. just killed balth when he had 20% left after killing someone.

I usually get no rp at all no res sick message etc.
Solo rp bug is a b*tch.

A

andyr00barb

Originally posted by Falcon
Remember killing a fg of lvl50 albs once and only getting like 8rp for them all, I think it's just buggy tbh

I think it was a full grp of lvl 5's, the maths would make sense then :)

I have to agree, I've never heard of any NS purposely getting into a fight to be worth less rps.

I assumed they were all doing it. Dirty luris, filthy elves.

A

amazingsteve

FFS balth, stop using buffbot!!:p
Think it´s just a bug tbh, only mobs we meet on the way to Emain are Reamonn near Breifine tower and those annoying changelings near Emain valley.

J

Jace

I noticed this a while back as well and repotred it as a bug using Rightnextweekwhenwecanbearsedtoreply, heres the answer I received :-

"Well at this time, the character was worth only 9 RPS..."

Really reasured me that there was no bug I can tell you.

C

constanze

Originally posted by succi
omg assasins use buffbots !?!?!

omg how unfair for zergers who runs in fg they they they need 3 hits instead of 2 then .... bah

stealthers should not be allowed to use buffbots becouse after ras where implemented (bof ip etc) they are quit harder to kill with a group and its a lot easier for stealthers to kill a mage with 1200 hp in 4 sec when the first heal comes :)

F

Falcon

I think it was a full grp of lvl 5's, the maths would make sense then
Well tbh I've never seen a yellow con lvl5 at lvl50

G

Gillan

Aye killed u several times for 16 rp in emain Balth, also killed Labhras for about 20 rps several times. Then a day later im in Odins and I get 9xx rps for Labh and Balth, but 16 rps for some random SB.

So it can be related to the realm ure running in or smt.

C

Cala-more

Originally posted by Petronella
I hope its a buttbot nerf :p

actually it affects the killer, as they get less reward. So infact its the opposite

Users who are viewing this thread