Only in Scotland.....

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
This is the worlds most powerful man

God help us

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well i think its quite sweet, i mean its not like he was being a dick or anything he was thanking the bobbies for turning up and fell off, tbh thats the kind of thing that'd happen to me (almost got hit by a bus once cos me shoelace was wrapped round the peddle and i couldnt stop) so i gotta sympathise.

[edit: rofl @ chimp hehehe]

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I can't understand how he fell of though tbh... I would have thought the stabilisers would have kept the bike upright whilst he waved...

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
this is the man all of your leaders kiss ass to, sad isnt it. I dont like the man and im american. says alot.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
<something that'll most likely earn her tons of more rep>

Every time I see you post, you have one more block on your rep-bar, and the bright green is hurting my eyes! :(

( I'm just jealous, I know :p )

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Equador said:
Every time I see you post, you have one more block on your rep-bar, and the bright green is hurting my eyes! :(

and i did it all without flashing the jubs!

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Equador said:

Repped out of pity!

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I live in scotland. I knew about this the day it happened. :touch:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Outlander said:
I live in scotland. I knew about this the day it happened. :touch:
yeah but only cos you were actually hiding in the hedge and poked a stick through his spokes :touch: , so they may think he fell off but really outie knows differently, dont ya outsta?

*wlaks off in disgust*

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
poor guy, I bet he felt like a right dick.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
He's slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through Peanutbutter :cheers: :touch:

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Bush was sat at a meeting discussing the situation in Iraq. One of his generals stood and said, "Sir, last week alone 10 Brazilian soldiers were killed!" Bush nods thoughtfully, then leans back to Conoleeza Rice and whispers, "How many are there in a brazillion?"

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/05/22/bush.fall/

He must have sold teh stabilisers on his trike to fund Iraq I reckon.....

Here is what happened to him !

333.432.BushBike.jpg

:eek7:

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
didn't he try out some wierd bike thing in a park once, which was impossible to fall off of and impossible to break, and he fell off and broke it? :m00:

i remember something like that - had two massive wheels...

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Christ, he took quite a fall there.

Suprised the secret service let him out of thier sight tbh, I would've had two motorcycle outriders following him everywhere! :D

The man scares me, he is 'in charge' of the largest "superpower" (I use this term VERY loosely) country in the world, and yet I wouldnt trust him to walk 5 steps with sissors in his hands.

I mean, having the UK as the US's 'smaller brother' ally wouldnt be so bad if the president wasnt a complete and utter fool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom