Only in America

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
OK the guy was a bit derranged but this quote in the story says it all really

"I've been with him for six years and he never pulled a weapon on me"

cnn story

Guess we're looking at trailer park rednecks, but where do these people get their values from?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
""""Diagnosed as schizophrenic at age 10, Bishop had recently split with his girlfriend of six years and quit taking his medication because it made him sleepy and sluggish, according to his mother, Lisa Bishop, 40.

He had been drinking and smoking marijuana earlier that night, said Lisa Bishop, who talked to her son by telephone after the killing.""""

Ummm is it just me or does his mother not deserve to be bloody shot??? i mean when you ahve a child who has a medical condition you have to make sure that they take their medication fgs, schisiphrenics need their medication to keep them from being a danger to themselves as well as others.

and the bit where his x gf said he never hurt me, well sorry love that was probably because she put out whenever required this girl that got murdered by him wasnt having any of it so he shot her <clap....................................clap..................................clap..............> bra-vo!

Marc

FH is my second home
saying his mother deserves to be shot is out of order considering he was a man of 21 with a child of his own. Fair enuff if he was 14 or sommat

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Marc said:
saying his mother deserves to be shot is out of order considering he was a man of 21 with a child of his own. Fair enuff if he was 14 or sommat

she still should have either persuaded him to take his medication, taken him to the doctors or bloody informed the doctors about it. He obviously wasnt a responsible adult... also im not a very forgiving warm and fluffy person, so i'd shoot her.

RESPONSIBILITY PEOPLE!!!!!!

<cocks shotgun> or i'll git ye!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
When a gun is pulled to your head, do as told. Get it? Bullets, hurt.

Gees.

I'm fluffy, as opposed to Ezzy, but it's only physical, but have to agree. Bad parenting in this case is one reason.

Not tht she should be shot, mom's make nice pies.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Mmmmm Pie

pie1.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The bit that got me was that she felt she had to mention that he had never pulled a gun on her.

Would she still be with him if he had?
Probably knowing these people. :(

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
"That was not any accident, because two days before he killed my daughter, he was in my house drinking with me," said Luis Santiago, 34, the victim's father. "And I told him, `Yo, stop playing with a gun like that. You're a young kid. I've been in jail too much time. You will find yourself in jail for life.'

"Also, he told my daughter `You are going to be mine, or you are going to be dead,"' Santiago said.

That part worried me the most. The 'father' should've resorted to voilence or something.

It's not easy taking care of difficult kids. At 21, the government is as much responsible for him, as his family - imo.

It was easier in the days when you could exile someone for being a tit, and let the wolves take care of them :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom