Only annoying thing so far.

E

ECA

And probably the biggest deterrent to any casual gamer.

The "Go and collect 3 items" quests.

To get a subjob you need to do this, although you get it during regular xp'ing.

to progress beyond level 50/55/60/65/70 you need to do this as well, and it quickly becomes very tiresome.

i think i spent 10-15 hours completing the level 50 cap, and i think i'm just going to beg for high level help because spending that much time on the rest is a soul sucker.

That said, a casual gamer wont get to 50 for quite a while.

This type of thing seems quite unoriginal and I think more interesting quests that are possibly for a casual gamer would have been a much better idea ^_^

F

Faeldawn

As a casual gamer....

Packed the game in when i got my advanced career, just too much of a lvl grind for me (a casual gamer).

I found myself wondering why i was paying to play this game......if it was a normal non-mmog FF game, then fine, but pay to play this? Not for me. Lvl grind is tedious and the same as any other mmorpg with different fluff. Quests are unorigional, run around collect this, kill x number of these bla, bla.

Love the graphics, love the environment, love the players, but im afraid the game lost all its charm quickly.

I'm sure the higher lvl quests are impressive, but i cant be bothered to grind my way there.

Really thought at the start that this game would be great for a casual gamer, and up to lvl 15 it was. After that its a nightmare, specially if you dont have a spare hour to spend looking for or making a group.

After lvl 20 it's just a chore, more work that work itself, and not much good for relaxing.

I ended up quiting lvling altogether to have fun with some quests and crafting, but neither of these is worth paying a monthly fee to do imo (enjoyable, but not that enjoyable).

Only my opinion, and im prolly on my own here.

Users who are viewing this thread