Only 2 EN servers?

K

kahl

I was wondering, can it be true that there only is two EN servers available?

That really suck big time, you cant play all thre realms :/
I was thinking of trying something new when I get the game again, Hiberian, but its hard to pick one you dont wanna play of alb/mid :/

B

Belsameth

the population on the english servers isn't enough to warant a 3rd server, when/if population rises I am sure GOA will add a server

N

ning

Camlann is also in english.
You can play on every euro servers, not only EN servers.

O

old.tRoG

But it's a trifle hard, unless you know french/german.

But easy if you own 2 accounts :)

L

Lorthania

I have tried it, doesn't work (for me at least)... I know both French and German, but had a hard time working out the meaning of several things (spell names, items, city names)...

I then joined a group, but I didn't understand a word they were saying... Just think of the 'English' you speak on EN servers - if you don't know the lingo, you'll never be able to follow a conversation, let alone join in on one. Speaking French is one thing, leet French is an entirely different matter :)

All of this means you are never fully immersed in the game - you just run around in a strange world and you feel very much alone. My 'Faucheur' (that's a French Valewalker) still exists, but never got it past lvl seven.

It may be a pity that we can't play all three realms, but there is plenty of stuff to see in one realm, so I for one won't be bored with Alb for a long time to come :)

Grtz

Lorth

N

ning

Originally posted by Belsameth
the population on the english servers isn't enough to warant a 3rd server, when/if population rises I am sure GOA will add a server

That's right.
Remember, at the beggining (Feb 2002), there were 2 french servers, 2 german servers and 2 english servers. GOA add servers when population rise.

C

case-rigantis

advertise for the win!!111 oh wait ...

advertise in germany and france but not the UK for the win!111 :clap:

decide on your playing style and what you want as the end game

if you want RvR ownage then go Mid/Hib if you prefer PvE bashing monsters then go Mid/Alb

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom