Help Online ticket refunds

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I brought some advance train tickets online (~£50), which specified no refunds etc. Couple of days later I realize I won't be able to use them. I was under the impression that I have a right to cancel within 7 days of purchasing stuff online and get a full refund (the tickets haven't been used or even printed yet as I was going to pick them up at the station from one of those fastticket machines).

Does anyone know if I have the right to get my money back and if so what would I need to do? The rest of the internet appears to be full of contradictory information.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
No idea at all, is there nothing on their website? I would imagine if it said no refunds on the tickets before you bought them, that would be the end result.

Although I am sure one of the legal folk on here shuold be able to help you out.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm confused too, I don't know if ticket sales are covered by distance selling regulations - ticketmaster certainly don't seem to think they are.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
What He said. Tickets are exempt. Sorry. (I have managed to get travel tickets exchanged in the past by sweet talking a CSR but not get a refund).

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
What He said. Tickets are exempt. Sorry. (I have managed to get travel tickets exchanged in the past by sweet talking a CSR but not get a refund).

Yeah I managed to get them changed for tickets some other time. £20 to change them but better than nothing. Thanks for the responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom