Online poker.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
What site would you recommend for a newb?

I know how to play poker but don't wanna waste all my money... yet :X

Gamah

Banned
pkr.com is shit, bad beats ahoy, annoying fucking pricks spaming emotes 24/7 and a bad tournament structure.

pokerstars.com, pokerheaven.com, fulltiltpoker.com

I used to play on pkr.com and switched to pokerstars now, it's amazing that people don't actually hit a runner runner straight draw when going all in against your trips on pokerstars <o/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I had a post but i removed it so i don't get flamed :D

it's amazing that people don't actually hit a runner runner straight draw when going all in against your trips on pokerstars <o/

Well, that has actually nothing to do with the site.

It's just bad beats are bad beats, i've had maybe one flush kill my straight. But it was fair game really.

Anyhoo, yes, pkr has some bad people and the tournament jumping is a bit annoying, but other then that, it's a good enough place as any.

Gamah

Banned
I had a post but i removed it so i don't get flamed :D

Well, that has actually nothing to do with the site.

It's just bad beats are bad beats, i've had maybe one flush kill my straight. But it was fair game really.

Anyhoo, yes, pkr has some bad people and the tournament jumping is a bit annoying, but other then that, it's a good enough place as any.

Imo there are far more bad beats on pkr than any other site, but what do I know!! I've only been playing online poker since 2003 :|

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Imo there are far more bad beats on pkr than any other site, but what do I know!! I've only been playing online poker since 2003 :|

I didn't say "you don't know".

Stop being so pissy.

It's possible, but it's hardly a "fact" and i doubt the decks are rigged to give out more flushes/straights or endorse bad beats.

There may be "riskier" or "dumber" players on pkr that give the chance for a straight/flush also.

Gamah

Banned
I never mentioned rigged decks or w/e I thing the RNG is shit.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
I mostly play the Texas Hold 'Em Poker game on Xbox Live Arcade on my 360 however I also sometimes go onto skypoker.com who have freeplay facilities (not willing to gamble real money) as sadly I often find myself watching some of "The Open" on the Sky Poker channel before going to sleep recently :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom