Online Poker (UK).

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone care to recommend a good online poker sight for the UK? Im looking for tournament play for cash, not too fussed about fancy interfaces, just the chace for a decent player to have some fun and make a few quid :)

Gamah

Banned
QuickStix said:

Worst heap of shit ever invented, all those BOSS media poker sites laddies/dream poker stear WELL clear. Bad beats a plenty,

Ladbrokes(tm) - Where the fish get lucky every time!

Repeat DO NOT play on Ladbrokes.

I can't stress enough how shit ladbrokes is both in terms of software/bad beats and general shit players who always seem to beat you on the river.

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
I thought u gave up online poker?
If you want ill organise a poker tournament after xmas in Reading and you can show me what you got ;)
Maybe the rest of the old SGS crew who play DAOC can come too.

Gamah

Banned
Azonic said:
I thought u gave up online poker?
If you want ill organise a poker tournament after xmas in Reading and you can show me what you got ;)
Maybe the rest of the old SGS crew who play DAOC can come too.

I can't take an Ariens money.

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
www.pogo.com

You play for Tokens which then you can use to enter draws.

Its completly free and in every game there is on the site you can win tokens

Keitan

Banned
888 poker ftw can play virtual money or real money i play virtual atm :) cause im noob :) i go all in every hand :) and when u reach £0 you auto go back to $1000:) 1/10 tiems i win .

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Keitan said:
888 poker ftw can play virtual money or real money i play virtual atm :) cause im noob :) i go all in every hand :) and when u reach £0 you auto go back to $1000:) 1/10 tiems i win .

Thats the main reason why playing for virtual/fake money is pointless, people go all-in every single round with every hand no matter what with no fear to lose anything, try that with real money and you will be cleaned every single time.

But to not go off-topic(in an off-topic forum!) I play at partypoker.com which has quite some tournaments and normal table games and they hosts alot of different games aswell besides the no limit hold 'em.

Gamah

Banned
Ok, Benefits of PokerHeaven!

Fish: lots of them, but in a good way not the ones that all in with a king 2 suited and hit the flush everytime unlike boss poker rooms.

Great software: It's clean, fast and easy to use.

Tournaments: S'n'gs a plenty for all cash ranges and a multitable tournament starting every 15-20 min.

UK currency cash tables: if you dont want to play in $ you can play tables in £££ or even Euros :p

TV Qualifiers & Major Event sattelites like to the WPT & WSOP!

Busy! 3k+ players on most of the time.

Best poker site on the net, if you chose Partypoker or 888 or LMAObrokes over Pokerheaven you've made the wrong choice.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers for all teh replies, Ill give pokerheaven a look and maybe check out some of the others mentioned just to see.

Laddey

FH is my second home
How does one play Poker?

I can play BlackJack, does that count?

- English -

Resident Freddy
poker > blackjack... its too long to explain... just youtube some poker videos... learn the card hands and begin from there.

Gamah

Banned
- English - said:
poker > blackjack... its too long to explain... just youtube some poker videos... learn the card hands and begin from there.

Then lose as badly as English :<

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
What name you used?

itll be some variation on Boni, not had time to check em out yet, so busy with the elfs and reindeer n stuff ;)

Gamah

Banned
Boni said:
itll be some variation on Boni, not had time to check em out yet, so busy with the elfs and reindeer n stuff ;)

! I ok I am called TheSav, but I am off out in 10 min not to return for at least 8 hours, and I dont play when drunk :<

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Laddey said:
How does one play Poker?

I can play BlackJack, does that count?

Watch any poker program on cable/sky , they annoy the hell outta me by explaining the rules and hands every time on every show :)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
! I ok I am called TheSav, but I am off out in 10 min not to return for at least 8 hours, and I dont play when drunk :<

ill keep an eye out for ya.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
read the other poker post a few weeks ago, i put some good links there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom