Online Play

O

old.DuckofWar

1 Why do so many ppl use Bazookas / Panzershreks online? They were NOT standard issue to every infantryman u know - the number being used is stupid and spoils the games.

2 Why are so many games being hosted using v1.0 - its a pain repeatedly trying to join a game to get 'Server is using Older Version' message... PLEASE include version number in your hosted games title.

3 Anyone else finding that EA Server 4 is weird? - whenever Im in this the server keeps changing my weapon from whatever Im using to a grenade AND also my viewpoint keeps changing from wherever im looking to either the floor or ceiling - even in the middle of a firefight or melee - very upsetting!

Feedback Please....

S

Sar

1) Loads of people use em cos they're easy weapons to get a few kills with. People are hardly likely to not pick it just cos someone else is using one.

2) Use a gameserver browser such as Gamespy or All Seeing Eye, and you can see the version being used on the server, or filter out older version servers.

3) EA server 4?

P

Pac^

regarding the swift viewpoint change and weapon change...I get this too...im not sure whether its a hardware problem (intellimouse explorer) or a server problem as it only happens occasionally.

stick to the realism servers or try objective mode if your sick of the rocket llamas

M

MrChumble

I get that weapon change thing as well (with intellimouse exp), so maybe there's a pattern there. Restarting usually clears it up.

As for the rockets - play Objective, seems much less of a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread