Online ordering problems, what can i do?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Right FH nubbins, i need some help.

Last saturday (so the 3rd of Feb) i ordered a monitor from Aria (www.aria.co.uk) to use for my xbox 360. On their website, it states;

Aria said:
We offer a range of delivery options:

* City Link Standard
We will always endeavour to despatch your order the same day, providing we receive your order by 4pm and our security checks are satisfactory. Any orders received after 4pm will be despatched the following day. Orders sent by this route typically take 1 to 2 working days to arrive.

Now correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems like it's been more than 1 to 2 working days for this to arrive. I had a call from someone at Aria asking me to clarify my card details, as the billing address i use now is different to the one registered on the card, got that cleared up on Tuesday the 6th. The guy told me it would be ready for dispatch within 24 hours, so it should've arrived between Wednesday and Friday.

Phone them up on Friday afternoon, tell them theres no sign of it, no notification of it being dispatched, nothing. After being on hold for god knows how long i finally get to speak to someone.

Turns out they had some problems the weekend of the 5th/Feb with a new system which caused a delay in some deliveries. Fair enough really, would've been nice to know though.

Now up to today, check my email for any notification, check my order status on their website, still processing.

Go to phone them, phone rings, rings, rings some more. Now instead of having some awful hold music, or even a customer service rep, nothing happens. The phone stops ringing and it's silence, so i hang up and try again. Tried their sales dept. too and i get the same problem, and i refuse to phone their tech. support to get an answer since its 60p/min.

Emailing them seems pointless as it takes days to get a reply.

Anyone know what i can do because this is beyond a joke now :eek:

Himse

FH is my second home
Well, uc, you can phone, get through and be like, IM GETTING TILDA ON YO BIATCH.

and they'll personally deliver to your door uc :|

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Surprising that for Aria - i've ordered loads from them and never had any issues.....

Best bet tho is phone customer services at 9am and get in straight away...avoid the queueing sh*t.....

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Surprising that for Aria - i've ordered loads from them and never had any issues.....

odd. i've ordered twice from aria. first time was a bad experience, took ages for delivery etc... through no fault of my own.

later the same year i ordered again (everyone deserves a second chance) and this one was even worse - took longer, more fuck ups all on their part

the funny part was that some customer service gimp there sent an email to all of the complaining customers but put everyones address into the to field as opposed to the bcc field. one enterprising person then replied to all and started a war against aria \o/

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
In some cases you can ask your credit card company to recover payment from them, and it gets refunded to you. You can also get a 10 day "cooling" period when you buy online, similar to buying things on credit, and so you would be within your rights just to phone them and ask for a refund

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom