Online Mafia game o0

Natswoo

Banned
Anybody played this at all? Just wondering whether, if enough, people we could start a stlong family of old skool Daocians to play...

http://www.omertamafia.com

I'm playing as "Nats" so just msg me on it or post here if you're interested

Bahumat

FH is my second home
hmm not sure if i should play it....does it take alot of input, hate jumping in and out of games whilst at work

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
hmm not sure if i should play it....does it take alot of input, hate jumping in and out of games whilst at work

Just stay in then, it's not as if you actually do any work :p

Natswoo

Banned
Bahumat said:
not much imput, log on once every 2 hrs spend your points, check whether anybody has put a bounty on your head then log off...

Natswoo

Banned
Oh now playing as Nats I...... I got assassinated :(

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
I signed up, got my activation code but I didn't know where to put it. All I got was a screen for my username and pass, which I don't have yet..

Gutted.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
I signed up, got my activation code but I didn't know where to put it. All I got was a screen for my username and pass, which I don't have yet..

Gutted.
i knew u were slow but this is even too low for you ^^

Natswoo

Banned
Tierce_ said:

Gutted.
erm when you sign up to get activation code, you put your username and pass in..

Natswoo

Banned
As i said. if you do play contact me as Nats I, we're forming a guild/family thingy so the more the merrier

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
activation code never came to me :( cba to go through the registration again

Drp

Fledgling Freddie
doesnt work illegal user

hey there, when i am logged in it says You are illegal user. Please log in., and i have logged in and i cant press on anything in the setup just keep saying that i am a iillegal user, is it only for me or whats the problem ?

Natswoo

Banned
Drp said:
hey there, when i am logged in it says You are illegal user. Please log in., and i have logged in and i cant press on anything in the setup just keep saying that i am a iillegal user, is it only for me or whats the problem ?
means you were killed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom