Online Games Stats

dave

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
75
Greetings Freddies, I want to find out how many people are playing what online games. Does anyone know a site that will break down the figures of either live or recent data, e.g.

Half Life 2 : 1,000,000 online
UT2004 : 500,000 online
WoW : etc.....

Thanks in advance!
 

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,730
I don't know such a site, you could probably email the companies that run each game and ask for the figures though.
 

dave

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
75
Just had an idea... I'll download a copy of Gamespy or All Seeing Eye tonight and have a look at their figures.
 

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
Moderator
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
11,617
Alliandre said:
People still play Unreal Tournament.
99.9% of those players are bots... the other 0.1% is wij or tdc
 

Yaka

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
4,419
well tbh peeps do get attached to games.i knoe some peeps who have been playing nowt but qwtf ot ultima online since both games kicked off. more wierd is Tribes i was part of a scandinavian clan and every single one of em still play the game.

heck i my self still play dream web and flash back a few times a year as well
 

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
798
Cynical said:
Try finding people to play Farcry with you online ¬¬
Come to my next LAN party, we played 32man FarCry and it was sooperdooper. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom