Online Football Management Game

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone think they have got what it takes to be a successful football manager? If so I have the perfect site for you.

www.xperteleven.com

The site is basically an online football management game where you get your own team to manage and do tactics and such against other real life managers. If you love football then this really is the game for you.

I have been on the site for quite a while now and have had a hell of alot of fun, but I thought it was time to have a go at managing my own league, but need people to join for it to be successful, so I thought that letting all my Freddyshouse friends know about this cool site and league would be the best way to get the members for the league. Great thing is the site is free too, you are basically entitled to 2 free teams, but you can pay and become VIP if you choose to have more than 2 teams.

If you want to try your hand at the Freddys Xpert League then please register on the site, then search for this league ID 73103 and select your team name and such and the rest I will deal with, The teams are randomly generated so there is nothing to worry about there. Hopefully we can get more than 6 teams and then the league season can start and hopefully be a success.

Reminder, League ID is: 73103

:england: :england:

Marc

FH is my second home
www.hattrick.org is the biggest and best online management game, but it is complicated and has no real life players. At weekends there are upwards of 100k peeps online

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:
www.hattrick.org is the biggest and best online management game, but it is complicated and has no real life players. At weekends there are upwards of 100k peeps online

Might be the biggest for sure, but the best i am not so sure, Xpert has a certain role play side to it, with the fact you can write press releases and such.

Plus it is so user freindly, Hatrick really is just a nightmare tbh.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
We got another guy :) and another inc, so thats 7 could use more tho folks, come join the fun.

Draypor

Fledgling Freddie
joined. already have a few teams on this site, its awsome tbh and addictive :)

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Last call for any budding football managers out there, i am setting the start date for the league for next week sometime, We currently have 10 teams in the league so far so plenty of room for more :) So please all feel free to create a team and join the fun :england:

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Tasslehoff said:
My pre-season has been outstanding! :p

Yeah you do seem to be on the ball :p

No seriously you doing good mate, lets see how you fair when the season kicks off next week

Still time folks for more teams, we stand at 12 teams now.

So get registering Reminder, League ID is: 73103

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Signed up, waiting for team :<

no idea what league I will be playing in, just signed up some random stuff in norway :x

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Gungo said:
Yeah you do seem to be on the ball :p

No seriously you doing good mate, lets see how you fair when the season kicks off next week

Still time folks for more teams, we stand at 12 teams now.

So get registering Reminder, League ID is: 73103
Suddenly some 23-year old player of mine scored 5 goals in 2 matches :p

Hope he'll stay fit for the season! :D

But it does seem a bit like as if I'm in a lucky streak ;p

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:
Signed up, waiting for team :<

no idea what league I will be playing in, just signed up some random stuff in norway :x

Takhasis said:
signed up and awaitnig team...

Just accepted 2 more applications, now have 15 teams, hope you both got yours, speak up if you didnt

Still room for more teams, League will be starting officially end of this week, so still time for more teams

League ID is: 73103

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom