Online Football Management Game.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone think they have got what it takes to be a successful football manager? If so I have the perfect site for you.

www.xperteleven.com

The site is basically an online football management game where you get your own team to manage and do tactics and such against other real life managers. If you love football then this really is the game for you.

I have been on the site for quite a while now and have had a hell of alot of fun, but I thought it was time to have a go at managing my own league, but need people to join for it to be successful, so I thought that letting all my Freddyshouse friends know about this cool site and league would be the best way to get the members for the league. Great thing is the site is free too, you are basically entitled to 2 free teams, but you can pay and become VIP if you choose to have more than 2 teams.

If you want to try your hand at the Freddys Xpert League then please register on the site, then search for this league ID 73103 and select your team name and such and the rest I will deal with, The teams are randomly generated so there is nothing to worry about there. Hopefully we can get more than 6 teams and then the league season can start and hopefully be a success.

Reminder, League ID is: 73103

:england: :england:

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok we now have 9 sign ups so the league is open and active, a start date for the season hasnt been set yet, but it will be in a couple of weeks, So if anyone else wants to join its still not to late, we are only playing friendlys with each other at the moment.

Please come join the fun. :D

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Last call for any budding football managers out there, i am setting the start date for the league for next week sometime, We currently have 10 teams in the league so far so plenty of room for more :) So please all feel free to create a team and join the fun :england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom