Online computer stores

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Can someone list some computer stores which offer reliability, competitive prices etc. for computer parts?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Best thing about Dabs for me has always been the delivery. Next day even on the standard service, usually. Best I've yet seen was a colleague who ordered stuff at 5:30 pm, and it arrived 7:30 am next day, on the standard (free - cos of how much he ordered) delivery.

Darzil

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
I have bought quite a few parts from http://www.microdirect.co.uk. The goods always turned up in good condition and quickly. The have a bricks and mortar store if you live in the manchester area aswell.

Most of the online PC stores I use are new zealand based now so cant really recommend any others.

To be honest though sometimes you would be surprised the prices your local store can come up with (assuming its not part of a chain).

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
ebuyer are good if you are ordering one or two items, i wouldnt buy a complete system from them though because half the parts wont turn up or will be wrong, spent nearly £900 there last year and took them two weeks to get the proper order to me, and that was after paying £25 or so special delivery, though they did chuck in a free HD after the one they sent me didnt work.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
i use www.overclockers.co.uk too,
ebuyer if ocUK doesn't have what im after (aksa amber's came today \o/) since its a heavily used site and the best gear seems to go out of stock within a week (probably because its the cheapest around for most things atm)

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Always used ocuk, when i built my new rig they despatched my parts within 4 minutes of payment clearing. Don't get much better than that.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Kelkoo checks prices and stock lvls at various online stores so u get the best bargain!!1 and its quoted prices include delivery which can often be the reason why one place seems cheaper than another...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom