Online Access Code denied !!

S

sabrex

Have a registered copy of Wolf.
Was playen one night and suddenly couldnt join any servers.
Noticed someone may have had my code therefore not letting me join.
Not being one to give up as ive spent the money to use it instead of ripping it off I got a crack at game****world that let me play back online.

The Point: I think peeps that have bought this are gona find a prob with cracked users that have a "random" picked number useing their registered number.

Why have this code checker on in the first place. If they gona rip it they gona rip it.

S

ShockingAlberto

I found for some reason whenever i change any options from the menu it takes the last 2 digits off my cdkey...Now i allways check it if i go in the menus. I guess that's a bug(might only be in the Linux version).

Another reason why you might get this message is if you timed out whilst playing. If you ever get cutoff like this, wait 10mins before trying to join another server, as your instance will still be classed as playing.

C

Chameleon

In the 'MAIN' directory, delete the file rtcwkey, enter rtcw again, enter your cd key.
This should fix any legit problems you have, as it may not be that someone else has your key at all.

S

sabrex

This is true also - last 2 digits of mine were gone so i could be completly bonkers and have stumbled across a game bug.

F

FuZor

Originally posted by sabrex
This is true also - last 2 digits of mine were gone so i could be completly bonkers and have stumbled across a game bug.

SAME running win98se

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom