One v's One in Odins... <faints>

S

si1verwolf

I logged in last night at Odins Gate and had a great one on one fight with Taraldarion - Celt Champion. It made my (short) evening!, and I'd just like to say thanks! (especially as I won!) :clap: .

I hope this thread makes a change from the normal Zerg-whinge thread. One v's Ones like I had make the game so much more enjoyable. They are out there, you just have to get lucky! ;)

Mind you, as I staggered away I got trampled under the hooves of a rampaging Albion group (I didn't say Zerg!)... So I got my just desserts! :(

Anyone else got some "nice and rewarding" RvR encounters... I would love to know that people still enjoy this side of the game and that we aren't all "whine-o's" :sleeping:

K

Kharok Svark

I had a 1v1 in Odins on Sunday too.

But the GG Won :(

M

mid_Efour

gg is a buffed up nubi, i seen him lurking about in sauvage too he hides behind a little bush giggling waiting for lowbies.

P

parisienscot

I logged my runie between the hib mile gate doors and when I came on that night I heard someone getting whacked so I ran outside and so a big firby whacking a poor saracen. So dilemma which one should I help? I came to a compromise and aoed them both ;)

Saracen died and firbie moved out of line of sight so stupid me climbs up stairs right into range of firbie who turns out to be a champ doh! Then I try to escape by forgetting to quickcast root and just jumping off the top of the milegate doooh! One dead kobbie!

R

revminster

Odin's is (was?) the place for good solo encounters. Had lots of fun there.

S

si1verwolf

LOL :clap: Now this is more like it! ... anyone else with an interesting tale to tell?... its cheers us all up! :D

D

dJyng

The oddest and most fun Odins run ever our small grp had late monday evening. We where a small grp 4-6peeps and encountered Exping albs, solo albs, Hibbs at keep, Albs smacking guards in Jamtland, all albs at once... We died some but our healer got away or the BO squad came to the resque.
Thank you all albs, hibbs and especially mids for a splendid evening in Odins. I even had some practice with the Trebuche at Bled.. darn those katapultbullets has small area but the damage was rocking :)

A

Aoln

Odins solo is always good :)
Duo Hadrians wall with a minstrel's starting to be fun aswell, but cba to run up there solo ;)

C

Cush

Originally posted by mid_Efour
gg is a buffed up nubi, i seen him lurking about in sauvage too he hides behind a little bush giggling waiting for lowbies.

No thats kephan.. looks very simular but he aint buffed

O

old.Pepsay

Originally posted by parisienscot
I logged my runie between the hib mile gate doors and when I came on that night I heard someone getting whacked so I ran outside and so a big firby whacking a poor saracen. So dilemma which one should I help? I came to a compromise and aoed them both ;)

Saracen died and firbie moved out of line of sight so stupid me climbs up stairs right into range of firbie who turns out to be a champ doh! Then I try to escape by forgetting to quickcast root and just jumping off the top of the milegate doooh! One dead kobbie!

Since when could firby's be champs? :p

J

Jamagei

Yeah, I had one last night in Hadrian's Wall. Arti I think it was, Nightshade jumps me running from the MMG (where I logged) to Beno. He got his Creeping Death in, I was stunned, down to about 25% health when the stun wore off, I then proceeded to beat ten bales of shit out of him. I *nearly* had to use IP. Good fight in all... only worth 750 odd RPs though, cheap bastid.

Nightshades don't seem to have learnt that they are crunchy ;)

M

mid_Efour

Originally posted by Falcon
So it was you! FEAR MY SHROOMS :p

lol who else in mid would /cheer spam u 100 times :)

hehe watching your shrooms rooting and nuking stealthers on the climb point area. lol anamist looks like quite a laff. Wtf are the suicidial assult fairey things? i think u rez killed me with 1, hit me for 500 or something i lol`ed. is it just a cute looking DD/Bolt type thing :) anger sprites i think they are called.

Still was a laff Big-G- is another runie "Biggilus Giggilus" (Dorf) he sends his love, cant beat 3 sec PBT at keep raids. I am teh NS/PBT bot. (with piss poor GTAE :))

idle more in old UO channel maybe bump into u more

adios amigo

F

Falcon

Yeah them faeries are kamikaze nukes, they come in DD and AE DD flavours.

I'm quite taken by the root shrooms, the other day 3 SBs climbed into Bled, got rooted the second they attacked, 2 purged and jumped out the other got chain nuked by about 10 mages :)

P

parisienscot

Originally posted by old.Pepsay
Since when could firby's be champs? :p

Oh they can't be? Well I got snared or debuffed or some strange icon appeared on my screen so I assumed it was a champ - must have been a proc weapon or something, or maybe he had help from someone I didn't see.

T

Tar-Aldarion

Yeah it was fun! :p

Great blockings there btw, too bad u resisted my dex/quic debuff and forgot to use IP (n00b). I am looking forward for a rematch, although we met with our grps in odin hmg and managed to land my slam on u and let your friend die! :)

Good one m8! :clap:

S

si1verwolf

Had you used IP you would have beaten me for sure... Most of my Realm Abilities are passive anyway...

I did see your rank and thought I was a gonner though... bet you thought I was easy pickings! :D

My guild and I had some nice fights around Odins recently... we fought with valour imho! :cool: I look forward to more!! Bring on more 1 v's 1 and 1FG v's 1FG... nothing beats it! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread