One reason not to flirt.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
I never said I'm a girl =)) In fact I have to repeat all day long that I'm not :p

But then again there's the choice....get rid of the avatar I like so much or answer the pm's....

I stay with the avatar ofc =) I've heard a lot of funny things in pm's ( and I mean really funny, like in: makes me giggle, not like in: ridiculous ) so I'll keep that cause I like laughing too much =)

You shouldn't change the avatar :p

just waiting for you to get that PM that says "i know you are a guy, but could you like pretend to be the girl in your avatar so we can have sweaty nasty cybor sexor" :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Blackjack said:
You shouldn't change the avatar :p

just waiting for you to get that PM that says "i know you are a guy, but could you like pretend to be the girl in your avatar so we can have sweaty nasty cybor sexor" :p

hahahahaha =))

just thinking of it makes me shake though :p Just a warning to all who got bad ideas now, I'm not cybering, not even for PL or plats ingame or for :drink: irl.

But I must think of a funny response now if I really get smth like that =))

Btw, just for the laugh: best pm I ever got was from a person I grouped with:

Person X: Hey, may I ask you if you're a girl irl?
Me: Why do you think I am?
Person X: Well you play a druid and you said eeks.
Me: Haha, best reason I've ever heared but I'm male.

I was laughing my ass off =)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
"Well you play a druid"

yup he is right.. the sign of an irl female. Their char is a druid :p <looks through char selection screen> doh!'
Ohh well guess im off to buy myself something pretty. Look on the bright side.. atleast i get to have pillow fights with 5 girls in their underwear and try out bicurious things with them as their bestesty best girlfriend in the hole world! ohh wait.. thats not what you do when you are alone?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I thought that was Mariah Carey also actually, and I actually did watch the Buffy series (even though it sucked from season 4 onwards).

I think Dawn looked much better with straight hair though, I say Dawn because I cba to try spelling her real surname.

As for the joke, its rather old, and the version I saw had the hubby in one of those full bear costumes and he lent it to his best mate.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
liloe said:
just thinking of it makes me shake though :p Just a warning to all who got bad ideas now, I'm not cybering, not even for PL or plats ingame or for :drink: irl.

awwwz i was going to ask you to have a lesbian cyber with me but now you've refused all offers, damn :(

*puts away feather duster*

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
*thinks if its worth admiting he is a women on a forum so he can have cyb0r*

hmmmm..

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Ezteq said:
awwwz i was going to ask you to have a lesbian cyber with me but now you've refused all offers, damn :(

*puts away feather duster*

don't try to do the "big eyes" thing on me =)) I'm resistant to that cause of my two cats who do it regularly =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom