One point left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I do :touch: stay back! Damnation shall be poked!

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Well, it just seems some people would rather spend their Christmas day spamming me with bad rep points and moronic comments than anything else. I however have things to do! Hope you have a merry one. Well, most of you.

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Well, it just seems some people would rather spend their Christmas day spamming me with bad rep points and moronic comments than anything else. I however have things to do! Hope you have a merry one. Well, most of you.
so you have 1 rep point? :(

Flesh

Banned
If it would let me, I'd give you some strong positive rep.:(

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Dont worry lox im not far off :(
i have had two bad rep points today an one was cause i said
does anyone ever win? in the Takeshi's Castle thread :touch:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
yep i got spammed negatives also, i was on 10 yestaday, i havn't even posted today and some how lost 3 points! told you this would happen :eek:

Flesh

Banned
I got one that "said "Your a ****" ..if the illiterate tosser who sent that wants to abuse me, could at least have the guts to leave a name, and the curtesy to spell correctly.. :(

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Well, the reputation system in general is just an idea that doesn't work. Now, any people with wit in their head respect the system and use it as it should be used. However, idiots, which the world and this forum has in abundance, decide to have fun with this and spam away -1 rep points. So, after the first day of the forum the only people left with the ability to alter rep points are the idiots. Fantastic system.

Oh, and shameless behaviour? Fuck yeah I have nothing to be ashamed about, speaking out and doing the right thing.

saltymcpepper

Banned
Flesh said:
I got one that "said "Your a ****" ..if the illiterate tosser who sent that wants to abuse me, could at least have the guts to leave a name, and the curtesy to spell correctly.. :(
that wasnt me m8

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
saltymcpepper said:
if anyone got one earlier today that said Merry christmas xD.
that wasnt me either
LOL
Welcome to Freddy's Hou... 25th December 2003 09:01 AM merry christmas xD
so that wasnt you :clap:

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Oh, and shameless behaviour? Fuck yeah I have nothing to be ashamed about, speaking out and doing the right thing.

I have to agree that, if you in the habit to disagree with people, but discuss it in a civil manner that your reputation will take a dive for it.

and atm I seem to get negative rep points (atm on 7) for posts I dont really get, it isnt spam and I havent been spamming here and they were meant to discuss/be helpful to someone. So its probably someone just abusing the system..

Btw has anyone found out when you can actually give reputation points that arent just neutral?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
If you have 11 rep points. Problem is, the morons have made it so that only the morons are the ones left with 11 points. Fantastic system.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
I'm on 9 points now :< some anonymous guy dissaproved of my constructive posts about the reputation system :< And I didn't even get a positive point for my witty "and that's the way the cookie crumbles" post!

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
you can change someones rep with less than 11, i did it with 7 rep points!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Tareregion said:
I'm on 9 points now :< some anonymous guy dissaproved of my constructive posts about the reputation system :< And I didn't even get a positive point for my witty "and that's the way the cookie crumbles" post!
You can have a point for showing me the colour change thing etc!

You gotta give me a point now, thats the way it works imo. :D

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Aoami said:
You can have a point for showing me the colour change thing etc!

You gotta give me a point now, thats the way it works imo. :D
Givf me Approval points :clap:

Flesh

Banned
I had 12 rep points yesterday lunch time.
Then I wake up this morning..and I have 5. :(

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Flesh again.

:< sorry Flesh, already gave u one! :(

Given u the point Aoami ;)

ah, but was neutral as was Elcains, which means I´m still on 9! :( Any idea how it works, when do i get non-neutral points?:D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
5 points... :flame:

I am pleased that someone is willing to waste their life giving everyone negative rep for no apparent reason.
I wonder if you can go into negatives?

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
you can go into negatives, not that it makes a difference

Belsameth

Tainted
I actually raised ovewr the past few days. can't hand out any tho, because I already gave rep to those I found deserving, and I refuse to give out bad reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom