One on One Leauge

O

old.acker

I've not contacted any of the admins yet, I'm sure their too busy but I'm just wondering when the one on one league is gonna start..
I only applyed to play one on one, because thats the best way i play, my pc also couldn't handle any thing else back then... I've a new pc now, and regret not signing up for any of the other leauges.
If anyone has any news about the leauge, post a message...

B

bigfoot

I am awaiting some coding being completed by other members of the BW team, until this is done we cannot start the ladders as we need a level of automation in it to allow it to function properly.

I appreciate the time this is taking, it's not a case of we are too busy doing other things to bother its more that we don't have a dedicated coder in the team and rely on the goodwill of people who do other things.

I can only apologise for the delay, and say that i hope to have something sorted within the next fortnight.

B

bigfoot

It is still in the balance as to whether this league will be going ahead in the near future. We have run into coding issues that make it impossible to make the system as "run by the players" as we intended.

The ultimate effect of this will in all likelihood mean cancelling 1 or 2 of the 3 intended ladders. I am speaking to the BW Admins over possible alternatives so we can rectify this problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom