one of THOSE weeks?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Some crazy shit happend in this week for you bud :s

Make a film or something :p

Jjuraa

Banned
tris- said:
i thought i made it clear all the way through that i am intrigued what it happend

if it makes you feel better, our warden has like 100 crashes a week involving trees and people and police cars.

hes wont admit hes a crap driver either :x

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well...arnt' you having a pleasant week. Literally!

Half year long realtionship with the woman i actually thought would be with me the rest of my life...ended.

Next morning the boss calls and sayes that they are going to let go 10-20 people, don't know who yet, so negotiations are beginning.

The very same day, i hear that i might lose my apartment due to ownership changes.

I go to work and almost get hit by a car, which luckily noticed me on the zebra and stopped INFRONT of me with the breaks squeling.

This morning, i kicked my foot on the chair and the whole nail from my big toe comes off.

So...what was so bad about your week?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Try driving in Central Paris, Egypt, Dubai, Saudi or Mumbai. Near misses every couple of minutes. Most of time I just laugh and get on with it. The way some people drive is absurd. But driving in Europe is amazingly easy and safe compared to a lot of places.

Keep safe and try not getting too angry about it, that way leads to the dark side ;-)

Laddey

FH is my second home
tris- said:
why or how the lorry was going faster than me when my car is fucking fast is beyond me. why he was in that lane is even more weird because the other 2 lanes were clear for him to do be doing that speed.

Majority of lorrie drivers are cocks, theres a little gadget in the passenger side dash bored called a limiter (most people will know about this). He's probably taken it off, either bobtailing (no trailer) or lightly loaded or even empty, if you was going down hill & he was fully loaded with some heavy ass shit then you're screwed, they pick some speed up doing that.

Was he a forgeiner? (sp)
And tbh lorries usually stick to 1st lane, 2nd for overtaking xD so he was a cock.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Same thing here tbh, last Saturday 2 ppl make sign to drive right and continue straight ( both times nearly crashing me ). Then on the highway ( or whatever you call the German version of it ) the people who just drive out just in front of you with like 120 km /h when I rush in at 170+.....rox.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Blackjack said:
The autobahn :D one of the last speedfreak strongholds

And a thing of german building miracle. Originally built for the world war as a supply line.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Blackjack said:
The autobahn :D one of the last speedfreak strongholds

Yer sry =) I live in Germany, but I wasn't sure if you call these things highway, as I thought that was more a US terms so what I meant was: "however you translate the German version of what I call highway back into english"

sounds terrible....oh ohh....I clearly should get more sleep =)) Then again....lieing in bed and posting on FH is sooo relaxing, specially after watching DvD's =)) hmm...and some good music, damn I'm back to semi-sleep relaxing =)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well tbh i woke up this morning to discover i'd been mistaken as dead because i didnt go on FH at all yesterday so bf shipped me off to the morgue, 3 sodding hours of banging out SOS on the inside of the door (which as you'll know was hell, sheer hell for me cos i got a phobia of dots!) (!<--aaaarrghh) finally some dribbley nosed assistant comes and opens the door and starts laughing at me (and let me tell you its no fun being naked in a freezer with just your boob fold to keep you warm tbh) so im all like "wtf you laughing at fOO!?" and he goes "*sniiiiiiff* aw man your that pissed up chick off FH arnt you??"

any hoo, after clobbering the morgue assistant with a section of my leg that had frozen solid i managed to get my arse out of the freezer and hobbled home, only to see that my bf (after a period of 45mins mourning) had moved in the entire cast of "High Kickin' Broadway Christmas!" and was cavorting about wearing my teddy bear towel as a toga, so i promptly kicked all their arses (it wasnt high, but by gum it was hard) and managed to thaw myself out using stratigically placed guinea pigs.

for all those that have had truely horrible weeks, i hope this puts a smile on your face and that things get better soon. May the nerd be with you
xxxx

liloe

It's my birthday today!
ahahahaha......I would've waited and then sat up, made zombie noises and walked towards the assistant with arms in front (zombie mode :p )

hehehe =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom