one of THOSE weeks?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
this week has been one of the most fucked up weeks of the year so far.

i have nearly been killed 4/5 days this week, on seperate occasions.

today i actually thought fuck this is it!

and somr other shit is happening that i would prefer didnt happen.

i dunno what is going on tbh, all i can be is intrigued as to why it should all happen this week.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
this week has been one of the most fucked up weeks of the year so far.

i have nearly been killed 4/5 days this week, on seperate occasions.

today i actually thought fuck this is it!

and somr other shit is happening that i would prefer didnt happen.

i dunno what is going on tbh, all i can be is intrigued as to why it should all happen this week.

how u almost get killed?

tris-

1)i was walking acorss a zebra crossing with no cars near it, this woman flys down the road and litteraly goes past me by about 2 inches

2)someone pulls out infront of me on the duel carriage way when im doing 70, some cars are behind. slammed breaks on and nearly got crushed to death

3)coming off the slip road at 70, no cars in my lane. but what the hell, some dude in right hand land just feels like going in the left lane. so im sat here thinking dude what the fuck r u doing u didnt need to move. and im driving down the middle of 2 lanes at 70 odd, nearly getting crushed from both sides.

4)driving again. everyone starts flying out in left lane. obviously something going slow so there i am about 20 meters behind a JCB at 70. i hadnt had chance to slow down as no one was indicating out they just stgarted going crazy all over the lanes. so i think shit i cant slow here. i go to pull out then a fuckin LORRY, yes a LORRY speeds down the right faster than my fucking car can. so again im nearly crushed and end up slamming the breaks down.

why or how the lorry was going faster than me when my car is fucking fast is beyond me. why he was in that lane is even more weird because the other 2 lanes were clear for him to do be doing that speed.

it just seems like a fucking dream world at the minute.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aww dont worry............

i'll protect you in my boob fold shall i ? oO

seriously though take care man, its a jungle oot there!

Jjuraa

Banned
could just be that youre a very reckless driver of course. or maybe youve just been made oversensitive by the first incident and are reading too much into things

tris-

i am a reckless driver because people move into lanes they dont need to be in? ok, lol. i take it you read what i typed? if not then you should read it all again before you make strong accusations like that.

and the first incident didnt bother . nothing about death does. the only thing i am questioning is why all in one week.

Jjuraa

Banned
tris- said:
i am a reckless driver because people move into lanes they dont need to be in? ok, lol. i take it you read what i typed? if not then you should read it all again before you make strong accusations like that.

and the first incident didnt bother . nothing about death does. the only thing i am questioning is why all in one week.

god hates you? the world is out to get you? government conspiricy?

take your pick. of course it could simply be normal paranoia.

tris-

it does make me wonder if you read what i typed tbh.

Jjuraa

Banned
tris- said:
it does make me wonder if you read what i typed tbh.

yes, you seem to think youve had 4 close-death moments, and you are wondering why.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ouch Tris, nasty week, always wonder what it'll be like when I finally get on the road, some of the things I've seen are pretty nasty - a friend of mine died in a road accident a year or two ago - really makes you realise just how easily it can happen.

I was crossing the road the other day with my cousin, a car came out of nowhere (either that or I wasnt paying attention - could have been either but I'm usually carefull) and screeches to a halt only inches from us, it was icy that day too - had it been worse on that particular stretch of road I wonder if we'd have been so lucky?

BTW Jjuraa I think you're being aggressive unnecessarily, there isnt much there to suggest that tris is a reckless driver, and where does paranoia come into it? At no point has tris said anything even remotely like "they're out to get me".

Why are you so sceptical? why do you say "you seem to think" rather than "you have" ?

How can you say Tris is "reading too much into things" when you have done exactly that?

tris-

lol, i just drove home from dropping my mam somewhere and something else happend now.

some kid on his bike is totally motionless on the path, i would say 2 foot from the road. as soon as i get near he decides its a good time to ride out. causing me to have to swerve into the middle of the road where a bollard is. meaning i had to swerve again! he didnt look the slightest bit like he was going onto the road as he wasnt even looking into it like he was getting rdy to cross.

if this week is gets any weirder i will be suprised

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
slow down you are driving to fast. 70 is over the speed limit especially on a slip road.

tris-

thanks but i didnt ask for driving tips lol. 70 is over the speed limit on a duel carriage way, with a barrier down the middle and a national speed limit sign? ok, you should ask for the highway code for christmas.

actually, lets lay down some facts here seen as 2 people so far have missed the point of what im saying.

fact 1: im not a bad driver
fact 2: i did nothing wrong
fact 3: this thread is not about you saying if i am a good driver or not

i hope that makes it clear

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
having a week like that myself (though not close to death) some life changing events are going on, tomorrow evening is going to be interesting for me i think.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
thanks but i didnt ask for driving tips lol. 70 is over the speed limit on a duel carriage way, with a barrier down the middle and a national speed limit sign? ok, you should ask for the highway code for christmas.

actually, lets lay down some facts here seen as 2 people so far have missed the point of what im saying.

fact 1: im not a bad driver
fact 2: i did nothing wrong
fact 3: this thread is not about you saying if i am a good driver or not

i hope that makes it clear

ok you didnt say where you were from , my bad. In alot of countries 70 is over the limit. The speed limit is 100kmh where i live.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
having a week like that myself (though not close to death) some life changing events are going on, tomorrow evening is going to be interesting for me i think.

i'll say... execution by grenade?!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
ok you didnt say where you were from , my bad. In alot of countries 70 is over the limit. The speed limit is 100kmh where i live.

wow, that is slow :)

tris-

nothing can be that bad, which i think this is what this week has tryed to teach me.

all the shit i had to go through this week, and on five occasions i am involved in near death accidents. it just seems to scream - nothing is ever that bad!

Jjuraa

Banned
Dukat said:
BTW Jjuraa I think you're being aggressive unnecessarily, there isnt much there to suggest that tris is a reckless driver, and where does paranoia come into it? At no point has tris said anything even remotely like "they're out to get me".

Why are you so sceptical? why do you say "you seem to think" rather than "you have" ?

How can you say Tris is "reading too much into things" when you have done exactly that?

I just pointed out that he sounds like a reckless driver? and its true, he does sound like one. Maybe their were mitigating circumstances but from the way he tells it he doesnt seem to do much observation and travels faster than he should under hazadous situations.

sorry but i think "OMG i nearly had 4 car accidents this week and they were all someone elses fault!" is a bit of a naive cry.

I added the paranoia bit because -tris was asking "why is this happening all in one week". To which the logical explaination is that the first accident oversensitised him and is causing him to exaggerate the other incidents to himself (perfectly normal paranoia). And not that all of these incidents were life threatening

tris-

i didnt think i would have to explain the exact situations, although i have in bit of detail.

please tell me what you dont understand in the following statements.

1)i am coming off the slip road. everything is clear. i am travelling the safest maximum speed possible. there is no car in the right lane. i indicate. i goto move over. the person in the fast lane (or furthest right) moves into the lane i am trying to get to. i end up straddling 2 lanes and having to put my foot down to fuck knows how fast because this guy just keeps speeding up. you know when you are moving into a fast lane, going 30mph isnt ideal?

is it my fault he moved lanes? i willl assume u dont know what a slip road is which is why it seems so difficult for u to understand.

infact, i cant be arsed to make things more clear. u go assume what u will.

and to go by your own misunderstandings and call me a bad driver is the lolest thing i have ever heard, ever.
i can assume u have never driven a car, or passed any type of test. am i right?
stilll i dont know why you keep mentioning this, because my thread is not about some stranger telling me i am a bad driver. lol. i feel like i need to reply though to let you know how wrong you are.

i really dont think you read anything i typed so far. i already said I AM NOT SCARED OF DEATH OR DIEING. ok, to make it more clear because it seems you wont have a clue - it did not over senstise me. i was not phased by the incident, or any incident. i did also not ask why, i said all i can do is wonder why.

Jjuraa

Banned
tris- said:
i didnt think i would have to explain the exact situations, although i have in bit of detail.

please tell me what you dont understand in the following statements.

1)i am coming off the slip road. everything is clear. i am travelling the safest maximum speed possible. there is no car in the right lane. i indicate. i goto move over. the person in the fast lane (or furthest right) moves into the lane i am trying to get to. i end up straddling 2 lanes and having to put my foot down to fuck knows how fast because this guy will not slow down.

is it my fault he moved lanes? i willl assume u dont know what a slip road is which is why it seems so difficult for u to understand.

infact, i cant be arsed to make things more clear. u go assume what u will.

and to go by your own misunderstandings and call me a bad driver is the lolest thing i have ever heard, ever.

Well i can tell you one thing for free and thats that your insanely sensitive about being called a bad driver. I'm taking most of my gut feeling about this from the way you react to the critism i.e outright denial.

But hey ive been known to be wrong once or twice, i severely doubt this is the case, but for the record lets pretend youre an excellent driver.

I'm sure there was a statistic that said somewhere that x% of drivers who have an accident go on to have another accident within x days due to something or other (if anyone can quote the real stat go ahead)

Maybe all the other 4 drivers had recently had accidents and this was their repeat? :p

Edit: yes ive driven a car plenty of times, no i havnt passed my test.

tris-

you just keep on misunderstanding dont you. for the sake of it? im not sure, i think you enjoy it.

i am not sensitive, but your making accusations that are incorrect so why should i not question it? to say im a bad driver, because you misunderstood something i typed, its bollocks lol. i cant believe u dont agree either.

do you have some kind of qualifcation in psychology? you try to give the impression your are a proffesional of some sort, lol.

Jjuraa

Banned
tris- said:
you just keep on misunderstanding dont you. for the sake of it? im not sure, i think you enjoy it.

i am not sensitive, but your making accusations that are incorrect so why should i not question it? to say im a bad driver, because you misunderstood something i typed, its bollocks lol. i cant believe u dont agree either.

do you have some kind of qualifcation in psychology? you try to give the impression your are a proffesional of some sort, lol.

no im just good at reading people is all. I did psychology once, 90% of it is remembering names and dates of psychological experiments. Reading body language and judging character and other things people tend to call psychology is just something that comes naturallly to some people.

anyway, i havnt misunderstood anything youve typed, youve just taken it upon yourself to assume that ive misunderstood just because i dont see things from your point of view. Naturally, i wasnt there so i cant tell what really happened, but from the description youve provided you sound like a typical reckless driver. for example with the JCB, you said yourself you were going to fast to slow down to avoid hitting the JCB?im sorry but flying along at 70 without the visability to see this things like this and react to them make you a reckless driver.

tris-

im not sure how you can comment when you have no license your self or any type of driving qualification lol.

ok sure, im wreckless. i have the marks to be a driving instructor, i have been tought to drive by a trained police driver, i have never crashed once.

did you NOT READ WHAT I PUT? you did see that the exact time i tryed to move over, a lorry decided to do the same and move into the lane for no apparent reason? which is the whole reason my breaks went on in the first place.

im fairly sure you chose not to read tha bit like the rest of what i typed, lol.

hopefully a mod can come close this now, seen as you have driven it totally off topic.

Jjuraa

Banned
tris- said:
im not sure how you can comment when you have no license your self or any type of driving qualification lol.

ok sure, im wreckless. i have the marks to be a driving instructor, i have been tought to drive by a trained police driver, i have never crashed once.

did you NOT READ WHAT I PUT? you did see that the exact time i tryed to move over, a lorry decided to do the same and move into the lane for no apparent reason? which is the whole reason my breaks went on in the first place.

im fairly sure you chose not to read tha bit like the rest of what i typed, lol.

hopefully a mod can come close this now, seen as you have driven it totally off topic.

Off topic? are we talking about rainbows and cookies? no. we're talking about your 4 near death accidents, which is exactly what the topic is about.

if you wanted this to be solely a "give poor tris sympathy" thread then make it one of those and il come along and give you a nice heartfelt "dont worry mate youll be fine" or something similar.

posting this on a discussion board however may give other people the impression that you wanted it discussed. and a discussion usually has multiple sides to it.

alternitively you could write "hopefully a mod can come and close this now, as i dont see why i should have to read things that upset me"

tris-

thing is, i never mentioned or implyed i wanted people to feel sorry for me. i was simply making a statement about something that has happend. i asked no questions, i asked for nothing. although someone aksed me a question, i replyed. i thought i made it clear all the way through that i am intrigued what it happend, notscared of death. which still, no matter how many times i typed you wouldnt accept.
lol, it is funny though how you just make stuff up out of thin air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom