One of the best movies I have seen in quite some time

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
rr11 vamp / champ / vw with celerity = lol xD
Shame first 2 fights were so dark.

Awesome movie though, that vamp really dishes out some dmg sometimes !
Movie ended somewhat strange & sudden at 15min, that normal ?

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
damn the fps/quality is nice :) watching rest of the movie now

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
yeah ends pretty strangely

minigroup action was fun to see, the fg stuff was crap ;/

censi

Can't get enough of FH
not sure how to gauge it in terms of pwn factor...

The look of it was stunning and makes you realise how good the game daoc really is... (the darkness in the first few clips was a bit bad yes)

Gonna have to think about getting off this TOA client I think and start learning proper keys :)

There was an air of quality about the players although you can only conclude the opposition were lemons on day release from retard school....

I Thought I hadnt fully downloaded it the way it suddenly ended.. but It was just abit of fun to show what a chicken shit the mincer was...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Not a bad film although there are a few critics sadly :( Where on earth were the other groups BGers? Don't know about American servers but on avalon for example, groups seem to run 2 or 3 BGers all the time :( Back on dyvet, generally didn't come across any groups without at least 1.

All pugs too which didn't play well :(

Good vid and of course against enemies of their own caliber and less numbers they would loose but it's kind of a testiment to how good play does have a big impact on the outcome of fights, no matter what some say about daoc.

C

Carss

Not quite sure what spec the vamp is or such but his first quickbar only had styles and the DD on aswell as some macros? He didnt seem to interupt a lot and mainly focused on single targets spamming DD and not worrying too much about keeping self buffs up, pretty much only WS debuff, i noticed he had yellow mostly and red ws buff towards the end.

Im no vamp expert at all but ive not seen vinterz's video due to the size and the connection im on at the moment, but im sure his video shows much better play than the vamp here.

I simply cant belive that with all the people they are fighting that they are still kept alive by only a warden? Hardly any casters you see in the video mostly tanks which i thought was pretty strange.

Not that it was that bad i just thought id bring up those points, i dont think it was great play, good yes but a factor of that, realm rank..... and really poor play by those enemies.

Plus im sure i saw BAOD and BOF up at the same time, different RA with same icon? VW rr5 or somthing?

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
BoF and BAOD stack if you use them in the right order (cant remember which one had to be used first)

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
well there are so many n00bs on the US clusters compared to here :( Even today, i killed a duo (rr8 sm and rr4 tank) with my lvl 48 rr3 sorc :/

And it seems like epic is godmode here rofl, at least too many ppl running with full epic suit and trying to add, zerg etc (but still they die, lol ;))

It's an ok movie, even tho i didnt see the "special" thing in it, but that might have something to do with me liking nice effects and solo stealther movies most ;)

Septina

Part of the furniture
3rd song in the movie, the 'techno industrial' thingie, give name plx! r0x!
If someone knows what it is please do tell. :)

Flintlock

Banned
Am i missing something with your site mate? i can't download movies... all i can do is stream them oO

There isn't any downloading of films - yet. Not sure I will bother with downloading to be honest. Will try and make sure they stream ok and leave it at that I expect.

illu

Part of the furniture
Nice vid. I can't help but feel the opposition had pretty poor playing skills, and so many seem to be really high RR!

Nice to be on the team though that just eats up all the opposition. They seemed almost unkillable at times :)

Good Stuff, but we Euro Players would eat them up for breakfast! :p

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom