One of Midgards oldest.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
As of tonight the ranks of Sons of Nidhug have merged with Talons Reach.

Many days, evenings and nights have I spent together with the best friends you could ever have.

Its sad to see the name fade away to nothing, the emblem i wore so proudly.

Good bye Sons of Nidhug. You will surley be rememberd!

Grivne Kelmorian - Last Guildmaster of Sons of Nidhug, The oldest of Midgard.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Great times and great memories in my past 3 years in SoNs and they wont be forgotten but for us to move onwards and upwards its the best thing to do to join TR :)

Goodbye SoN's and Greetings to Talon's Reach :)

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to hear that SoN is no more :(

Long live Talon's Reach though :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Who are the leaders of New Era alliance btw?

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Bye Sonds you always been there but sometimes some changes are good, so hope you will enjoy it in TR ;)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
allways sad but guild is allways in mind, even its gone.

guess this kind old guilds is slowly vanishing from midgard, personally try struggle whit kalevala and keep this up, even if i am last member who plays, dunno thou how long can keep spirit up.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I'm proud to have in our guild such people. It makes our realm' dire times less painful ... we're now perpetuating the tradition of many glorious guilds we merged with in the past: of one thing I'm sure, they will never die.

Zebolt: we currently don't have a real 'leader', so feel free to contact me or any NE GM, we'll relay it to the others - unfortunately, our forums are down too.

Krill

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see but in these times probably essential to keep enjoyment and effectiveness up.

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
I remember the Darkness Falls raid, was a good time back then, i still masterbate over it now. :D

Good look SoNs

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Starwind said:
I remember the Darkness Falls raid, was a good time back then, i still masterbate over it now. :D

Good look SoNs

That was one of my great memories from SoN's too - me and Griv took almost 4fg of SoN's down for a DF tour - I remember saying to Griv lets go kill the princes and he said nooooo we can't so I had to slap him round a bit and he still wasn't concinved so down we went and all 3 princes died horrible deaths lol

Was one of those classic raids imo for SoNs hehe ahh great times when you can take out 4fg of guildees :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck, and let us hope those Talon's treat you well. :)

It is always a shame to see an old guild disband - but, it is great to see another guild strengthened greatly! :)

And, now just to be a prick and hold on to historical facts:

<guild guild_id="11" name="Danish Huscarls" rp="10973322" />
<guild guild_id="20" name="Bulle af Fetstryk" rp="94706753" />
<guild guild_id="34" name="Sons of Nidhug" rp="22796394" />

Ofcourse, there are other guilds with lower id's, but they appear to be mostly dead. DH and BaF still running strong though. :)

Savage Conclave comes in on a 38 ... so, we are a new guild! :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
my best memorie from beeing in SoN must of been one of our rvr groups..

we went to emain, 3 thanes (me, rild and skrad), 1 warrior (illornnn), 3 SBs (Risser, Siegfried and Svartalf) and 1 RM (Adrira).

ofcourse we got killed between DC x and mmg in emain.. Warders comes along and is gonna do the "rezz healer and move on" but they were all to confused trying to locate our non-existing healer/shaman among the dead trolls, kobold and norsemen so they had to rezz us all, when not finding a seer.. by then, SotL had come back from mmg area and killing us all again :D

never laughed as much as i did then ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom