One more summ sm question...

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
There's been some speculation whatever would the stat buff bonus affect on summ sm's pet buffs, any one know, would there be any good reason to try to get a summ sm template where also this would be capped (in addition of 25% spell duration, 75% power pool and 101 piety?)

PS: I earlier asked about good RA spec for summon sm, and there were some discussion of the wild minion RA. I find it ok RA to have if you do also scroll farming, dmg shield does the most dmg (I'm aware of that), but for yellow-high red mobs you can get a deacent dmg on pet to do to those mobs as well thanks to wild minion 3++.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Why spend points on that, everyone has a buffbot :)
Buy a stardrop and put on while doing haste and that proc, else its worthless since a bb does better buffs.. or am i wrong? was ages ago since i had that spec.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Namefake said:
Why spend points on that, everyone has a buffbot :)
Buy a stardrop and put on while doing haste and that proc, else its worthless since a bb does better buffs.. or am i wrong? was ages ago since i had that spec.

Yep, I do have a bb (with a fop, I might add) :) but sometimes its not so feasable to drag the bb with sm. In scroll farming, and doing yellow-red cons, I'd say that I can be very self sufficient by using just the sm, so no real reason to drag bb to the spot :) ofc its other story when doing oj named mobs ^^

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Ixoth said:
Yep, I do have a bb (with a fop, I might add) :) but sometimes its not so feasable to drag the bb with sm. In scroll farming, and doing yellow-red cons,

you mean you are lazy ?

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Danord_durin said:
Sadly buff bonus dosen't affect dmg on focus shield like old mota did:mad:

I know it doesn't affect on damage shield..

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
UndyingAngel said:
you mean you are lazy ?

No silly, I use both desktop computer and at times laptop where I've got my bb logged.

I know I can dual log, but not really a feasible solution.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
My own experience the last days is that i dont use a BB with my summ sm but an aug healer.

As ive got my dark sm to test the speed diff on the pet with nd without celerity its a pretty huge difference on how fast the pet eliminates mobs.

My summ sm template has 25% Dur, 25% BB 69%PP and 101Piety.

I buff specs with sm and bases with healer.
Summ sm itself doesnt need any buffs, but i got items on him that can give all specs when it should be needed.

I speced my aug haeler 27/44/15, its has nice heals(better then shammy) it has nice celerity and it has pom2.
It has 2 insta heal spels, mezz and stun for when it would be needed.
The ra's a healer can get are also much better. Mine has since hes not 50 yet my healer, PR and McL, PR is very nice for when ure about to wipe for soem reason, u can insta rezz the sm and sm can rezz u.

When ure healer gets aggro as a aug healer it will fend of the aggro better then a shammy also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom