One Man Army....

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
decoy.jpg

As you can tell I got Decoy last night, and have to say what a buggy ability!

It's very very prone to summon class/race combinations that you would NEVER see out in rvr, particulaly avalonian paladins. Also it tends to mix up classes quite a bit.
Best ones so far:
- Armsman epic, dual wielding a whip and polearm!
- Sorc epic, whip and large shield
- Sorc epic, 2-H sword

Also as you can see from this screenie, I often get decoys called "in use"!

Oh well, only 2 more MLs until I get something useful.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I was wondering about decoy - what names display when you click on them? ie you target gimpedsb he is a member of an enemy realm! etc..

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
does it say IT is a member of enemy realm or HE/SHE is a member of enemy realm?

if it says IT your screwed :(

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
decoy is supposed to show as member of the enemy realm, when the enemy targets it.

Or it would be kinda useless. :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Smurflord said:
Oh well, only 2 more MLs until I get something useful.

Underwater hairdryer and a solar powered torch? :p

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
I was wondering about decoy - what names display when you click on them? ie you target gimpedsb he is a member of an enemy realm! etc..
Nope, then it would be ok, it shows: aggressive ...
and you can see just from the text its not a player.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
damn, no doubt it'll catch people out anyway :)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
damn, no doubt it'll catch people out anyway :)

doubt it, most stealthers check the name of their target and if they see it has no name and is aggressive......well.........

ofc it could maybe work on those who dont know that ability exists, and although its not displaying a name, they attack anyway cuz they think its a bug (thats how it works in this game, if people cant explain it its probably just another bug, go go mythic :rolleyes: )

but ofc a stealtherzerg could make a entire decoyarmy just on the bottom of a keep or on a milegate to scare the shit out of anyone that gets in clipping distance :rolleyes:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
doubt it, most stealthers check the name of their target and if they see it has no name and is aggressive......well.........

ofc it could maybe work on those who dont know that ability exists, and although its not displaying a name, they attack anyway cuz they think its a bug (thats how it works in this game, if people cant explain it its probably just another bug, go go mythic :rolleyes: )

but ofc a stealtherzerg could make a entire decoyarmy just on the bottom of a keep or on a milegate to scare the shit out of anyone that gets in clipping distance :rolleyes:

lol

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
The decouy is kinda useless.. the only thing that can fool is a person that has just bought an account with some 50s :p

They show with Yellow, not red typing above theyr head for enemys, and when you clik them, the Realm Title show in the "Target Box" aswell, not just Briton etc :)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
ok nm then its completely shit but.....

hey it messes up nearestarget! most savage assist trains wont be able to do jackshit ^^

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Morchaoron said:
ok nm then its completely shit but.....

hey it messes up nearestarget! most savage assist trains wont be able to do jackshit ^^

amen to that :D

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
As you can tell I got Decoy last night, and have to say what a buggy ability!

It's very very prone to summon class/race combinations that you would NEVER see out in rvr, particulaly avalonian paladins. Oh well, only 2 more MLs until I get something useful.

*Cough*

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
chretien said:

Chret, you always were a decoy for the enemy whilst the REAL supermacho mighty flexing arsekicking coollooking peeps did their thing :p

Nice screenie though. Do they follow you or just stand there loking like lemons?

Bit pointless if they jsut stand there

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Hehehehe, saw Durgi playing around with this abit when he got it. And got a hell of a laugh, when a guildy of mine walked into The halls of heroes where durgi had put up his decoy's. All the decoys died. And my guild mate said wtf, i just walked in here and the guards died. :)

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Shaeffer said:
Nice screenie though. Do they follow you or just stand there loking like lemons?

they are distinctly lemon-scented.

punchy

Fledgling Freddie
Damn! I was going to run around emain with undyed epic and no helmet on, wielding my iron pike...

:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom