One last roll of the dice

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Well...

Let's pick people's brains in here and see if I can actually get a sensible answer (not holding my breath) - I don't trust VN forums (hell, who would trust a site of whining yanks anyway)

Having spent a few weeks away from the game recently I find myself beginning to wonder if I should renew my subs for one more go when Cata finally becomes available and try a new class (The reaver has just gotten stale and boring... Cba to go any higher than RR4 with her)

IF I were to come back, I suspect I'd have to play a semi-casual, squishy caster and die more (there are far too many scouts so I won't roll one - never been FOTM - too much like hard work!!!)

Question is, for fun, which caster is generally most fun and has half a chance of winning occasionally in RvR?

Sorc, Wizzy, Caba, Thurg or FOTMetic?

Opinions please :)

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
I myself find sorcs very fun, bit fotm though :p Mezz and overpowerd lifetap ;) Get a pet, if good equipent you can take down several enemies, and small grps if lucky with them purging etc...

Cabba also fun i would think, stunning pet and lifetap so you can heal yourself, thats the main problem with other casters imo ;) Though firewizz great for dealing dmg, not so much solo...

Groha

Fledgling Freddie
Fire Wizz for the range and grp's always wanted in a grp and good distance for keep defence and attack keeps you can get good RR in no time with a wiz [fire btw] :clap:

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Th3urg1st

i would go 1337 and pick a theurgist , u got AE mez , leet air/ice pets , kick ass nukes , speed!!

spec would have to be 45 air 26 ice!!!

thats my opinion tho!

A

Aoln

They're all viable, i'd say Sorc is the best due to speed, pet, uber cc and lifetap, Cab is good with stunning bob, body debuff and lifetap for uber damage Theurgist is good with speed, decent cc, pet spam and fairly good nukes. Wiz is probably hardest to solo with since its got shite utility but hey.. its got bolts(or pbaoe) :p

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Just for the record, Heretic is not even a tiny bit close to FOTM.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

well sorc/wizz/theurg have been foty:p u see armies of body sorcs in NF^^ and quite a few fire wizzies. so aye heretic is very un-fotm

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
DavidH said:
Just for the record, Heretic is not even a tiny bit close to FOTM.

It's a new class... It's gotta be FOTM surely?

I'd have expected everyone and their dog to roll one as a test...

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
dont roll a wiz :p

all the other caster classes will be good fun 8)

sorc is hardest to pve with but probably the easyest to solo with

Also heratics look like they are gona be a bit lacking till they are a decent RR so you might wana bear that in mind since u got bored with your reaver at rr4 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom