One alliance to rule them all!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Only made it cuz I was pve'ing tbh :< Nice job tho :p

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Today at 20.00CET Norrsken alliance left mpk in Hadrians Wall with a mission. To retake Midgards str relic. 1 hour later the relic is back at midgards relic keep!

Well done Norrsken alliance!!

Please visit us at www.wecare.com and if you will excuze me, I have to go lame on Gorre :p i'll be back when NF comes out here :)

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
apparently u cared enough to post here ;)

bored ... nothing good on FH in days, just whine/quit threads ...

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Nice going Mids. Sadly not been around or in game for some time now really.

Have fun with the borrowed relic ;)

Edit: Dell engineer inbound to replace motherboard on my laptop. Fingers crossed :)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
BO avoid adding as much as we can, but sometimes it's not possible due to different factors. And it rly isn't our fault albs and hibs don't wanna rvr, try to encourage your own realm instead of whine at the rvr players lol ><

And seriously if you think mids run on /stick.. look again ^^

maybe u should try and tell u realm not to zerg?

normal day for a hib trying to get to emain:

1st try: leave ligen killed by BO/mael b4 getting near ailline
2nd try: omg we made it to bolg, mael/bo kill just after
3rd try: made it to emain, zerged by a 60 mids
4th try: made it to emain, zerged by albs
5th try: go out as several grps, maybe lucky to win and even size battle, get zerged back by even biggger forc
6th try: go odins, nothing
7th try: go hadrian, nothing, maybe take some albs keep to get em out

as u can see its not about bo adding, its about they either kill u b4 u reach emain and if u get to emain u just get zerged by mids :(

im not saying hibs dont zerg, just stop the bs about it only coz hibs/albs dont want to rvr there aint any left.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
stupid zerg whiners. i dont play in an opted grp, nor do i travel in a large zerg. when i go out, i go out to rvr, i aint gonna frigging stop cos theres lots of mids there, no, ill try my luck. thats what this game is about. sick of muppets like valgair yelling at us for being at amg too, even yelling that theres hibs on DC to get us to move, very very sad imo. i levelled my char, and now i want to rvr it and i sure as hell aint gonna wait for the place to be empty and devoid of life till i venture out :p

REALM Vs REALM!! whats so hard to understand about that simple statement?

whingers getting really annoying now tbh, wish theyd piss off to counterstrike

gratz on relic btw mids :) nice to see some people get the meaning of the game :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Lejemorder said:
maybe u should try and tell u realm not to zerg?
Do you rly think they lissten? ^^

Lejemorder said:
im not saying hibs dont zerg, just stop the bs about it only coz hibs/albs dont want to rvr there aint any left.
Well if albs/hibs would want to RvR more I seriously don't see why they dont :(

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Do you rly think they lissten? ^^
just tell there are hibs in odin :) (and if there really are dont come self :))

Zebolt said:
Well if albs/hibs would want to RvR more I seriously don't see why they dont :(

as said b4 no fun getting zerged or killed b4 u even get to alliane :(

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz on succesfull Relic Middies, was nice and swift, and you werent spotted till you were at Excalibur, nicely done :clap:

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed... among the whines and rants, lets give credit where it is due to a very nicely planned, run and executed Relic Raid. :cheers:

Well done, mine enemy! :clap:

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Pazdan said:
whine whine whine.... ZERGS

whine whine whine.... OPTED GROUPS

whine whine whine.... NO SOLOERS

whine whine whine.... MIDS TOOK RELICS

whine whine whine.... WHINE

Get over it, play the game. It has never been any different. Not since day one. Yet all you whiners still play. Put up or stop playing.

Well done Mids, you came, you saw, you took the Relic back. If the Relics never changed hands it would get pretty boring.

Good on you.

It was better. It was much better when the realms where running with tankgroups. There have been some nice long lasting fights. But since casters are fotm all the fun went down. 2-3 nukes in 2 seconds and all is dead. Nice rp's but where is the fun?

And I play the game, but not visible to you. This game has much more then RvR with opted groups...

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Lejemorder said:
as said b4 no fun getting zerged or killed b4 u even get to alliane :(
Thats still doesn't answer my question. If there were enough ppl in hib that wanted to RvR neither BO nor Mael would stand a chance against all hibs that were crossing beif to emain. Was a long long time ago I've seen more than 2fg's passing beif.

And whats albions excuse? ^^

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
THIS IS JUST GREAT! Now the elitist mid rvr grps can kill us even faster outside bolg/ailinne or wherever they tend to wait for us when we try to run to emain.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:
THIS IS JUST GREAT! Now the elitist mid rvr grps can kill us even faster outside bolg/ailinne or wherever they tend to wait for us when we try to run to emain.

how?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:

Or you can forget logging in at all and play other games better than daoc xD

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Jeeves said:
LOL M8.
Hi Stevie. xD

You never ran wit em, did you?
It's the same like Albs say Mids zerg. They deny it, but it's true!
All Albs know it. They zerg like AOD. But nice that I could amuse someone.

And I'm amused this evening. And a bit proud on Albs after that stupid evening yesterday :clap:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Evrybody zerg now and then (yes hibs zerged at some times to).
1-2 month ago albs zerged like hell, but latly (last 2-3 weeks) mids rulled emain, with 1-3 grps out nonstop, and offen BO/Mealstrom around.
The thing i dont like about it is:

When they camp amg, hence no small battles, and evry melee can just be bored for 3 hours.
When BO run amg-apk for 2 hours killing evry fg or solo comming

Else i can accept the zerg, if they plz dont camp mile gates holding realms in, lets battle between the mile gates plz :)

Oh and btw:

Zebolt said:
We've been looking for a challange for weeks :>

How about running without ressist buffs? i dont se many alb grps running with friars, but... mid fg got the right ressist buffs like 70-80% of the time, means alot for any caster nuking u

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
How about running without ressist buffs? i dont se many alb grps running with friars, but... mid fg got the right ressist buffs like 70-80% of the time, means alot for any caster nuking u

then invite a friggin friar~~~~

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
ye invite deepfried and tell him he needs to stock silver ps2's :O

Pazdan

Fledgling Freddie
It was better. It was much better when the realms where running with tankgroups. There have been some nice long lasting fights. But since casters are fotm all the fun went down. 2-3 nukes in 2 seconds and all is dead. Nice rp's but where is the fun?

And I play the game, but not visible to you. This game has much more then RvR with opted groups...

When tanks were FOTM, casters got ganked... and this doesn't change anything about my statement... NOTHING CHANGES. Zergs, opted groups etc. They have always been there. They will always be there. Why sodding moan about it when it has ALWAYS been like that, and yet you still play?

If the game pisses you off so much then don't play. It ain't rocket science.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
then invite a friggin friar~~~~

Why even invite and waste space when you can make a friar bot and run back to apk every 10 mins.

Back to the point :

You perform QQ perfectly [+123456789]
You hit Thread for 234567 whine damage
Thread is bleeding

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
Well we don't wanna play worse just to get a challange, if noone is good enough to challenge us we will eventually quit, but I know this isn't the case.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Zebolt said:
Well we don't wanna play worse just to get a challange, if noone is good enough to challenge us we will eventually quit, but I know this isn't the case.

U asked for challenge, i just gave u a option, take it or leave it i dont care, gonna get whiped by ur fg anyway :wij:

And eventually i think ur gonna quit, many of the good grps is not running anymore, im not sure why, but just seems so

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Ivan said:
Why even invite and waste space when you can make a friar bot and run back to apk every 10 mins.

Back to the point :

You perform QQ perfectly [+123456789]
You hit Thread for 234567 whine damage
Thread is bleeding

i fear that if you check kjel's qq equation you will find you have excedded your maxinum qq capacity

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Ginius said:

I actually agree and all my chars are casters. Casters needed some help but they got far too much imo.

Things like BG were a nice addition as they provide some protection for the casters but having 10% cast speed\range, another 25 dex\int, 25% resist piercing and 9% extra damage was a bit of an overkill. Shouldn't be a situation where im 2 shotting people in 2s when no debuff is involved imo.

Still some fun fights about but its often only when 2 balanced high rr groups meet and each side has the ra's to stretch the fight out. For the others its often lose mez, nuke nuke nuke, entire group dead in 10s, which i would imagine is the main reason peeps dont seem to want to rvr much atm.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Aeris said:
sick of muppets like valgair yelling at us for being at amg too, even yelling that theres hibs on DC to get us to move, very very sad imo.

so rvr for you is camping amg your entire online time? grats.
and it actually works, sometimes you can see that midzörg at amg move towards dc following pm me that its clear xd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom