One alliance to rule them all!

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
so rvr for you is camping amg your entire online time? grats.
and it actually works, sometimes you can see that midzörg at amg move towards dc following pm me that its clear xd

where along the line did i say i camp all the time? im just saying there happens to be alot of pick up grps out atm but we dont seem to be welcome with people like you spouting shit cos we happen to camp 5 mins, to get rps that you suck out of emain? and iirc albs were camping amg at the time you shouted that..

sorry i aint in an rvr guild therefore i dont deserve rps, ill go shall i? remind me the point of rolling a char then?

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Aeris said:
where along the line did i say i camp all the time? im just saying there happens to be alot of pick up grps out atm but we dont seem to be welcome with people like you spouting shit cos we happen to camp 5 mins, to get rps that you suck out of emain? and iirc albs were camping amg at the time you shouted that..

sorry i aint in an rvr guild therefore i dont deserve rps, ill go shall i? remind me the point of rolling a char then?

i only shout stuffs like that when we first pass amg with 3fg mids camping, then go apk, back throu amg, mids still there, go breif check for hibs, go back to emain, check around dcx and ridge etc, go back amg and hi mids still camping, we go throu amg and go apk and back, now it passed maybe 20-30min depending on the fights we had with hibs/albs, thats when i shout it, not like you camp 5min, its more like 3h.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
i personally never camp for more than 5-10 mins. and mids that are there want the same thing you do, rps, and if this is where the albs are, why have a go at them for it? like i said before, cant all be opted like yourselves.....

anyway we all know rvr isnt any fun till gone midnight....:p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Araudry said:
i mean grats for losing it after keeping it for so long :D

yeah we were kinda busy with 130+ hibs at the time ;)

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Pazdan said:
When tanks were FOTM, casters got ganked... and this doesn't change anything about my statement... NOTHING CHANGES. Zergs, opted groups etc. They have always been there. They will always be there. Why sodding moan about it when it has ALWAYS been like that, and yet you still play?

If the game pisses you off so much then don't play. It ain't rocket science.

You are not realy fast in getting infos from my text, eh?
I said I found another way to play this game, so why should I leave it?

And yes, when tanks where fotm caster had a hard live. I have a Sorc, primary target for each tankassist. But in tankdays I had a chance to mezz and run. Today? I mezz and I'm dead in the same second (nearly). There where castergroups that succeeded while tankgroups where fotm. Look what Eroda wrote. Or think of Midget Mafia!

Now go and zerg like you want whith your opted groups. Hell, who are you? Never heared of a Pazdan. I go to study rocket science. Seems more easy then discussing with you.

Give some arguements. I only read it is the same, it was the same it will ever be the same. I found someone who agreed with me. Now it's your turn.
:cheers:

Pazdan

Fledgling Freddie
I am saying, Ginius, that the game has always had Zergs. It has always had Opted groups (whether caster or tanks). It has always had it's campers...

There will always be things for people to whine about and they should stop it or not play.

Is that so hard to understand?

Now, I suspect seeing as you think I am picking on you (for some reason), that you will start the whole QQ noob etc... I am not disagreeing with you, I am merely making a point that you don't seem to have picked up on.

I hope this clears it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom