once again ...

G

Gadd

.... us mids attacked the keep, we did really well, got the doors down quick,but , people too scared to go in and fight, rather wait outside for the albs to come up to them sit down and say 'kill me'

albs say they have communication problems, your not the only ones, people need to listen in the bg's, they don't listen they think they are better than everyone else and therefore don't listen and as a result we don't get the keep.

I

iceflower

Funny thing is that Albs didnt even have a cg up and running. I think...no answer when asking anyway.

I was so surprised that you didnt charge when the doors fell down? And no sbs that put a gtaoe target where we stood our ground was a big mistake.

I personally enjoyed the fighting, was a bit more interesting than the regular running along the ck - mb - mpk route back and forth. Thanks for showing up in force, Thidranki really sucks when one side has a big advantage in numbers.

Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans on Excalibur

G

Gadd

Originally posted by iceflower
Thidranki really sucks when one side has a big advantage in numbers.

it sure does, and recently there has been a rise in albs there if you ask me, as when ever mid/hib get the keep it is usually take back very very quickly by albs.

K

Kindar

i wasen't there with my sb...so would prolly be setting out Gtargets to clean you out :-P

T

Torvarg

But now we got the darn keep =)
After many hours of siege last night 7 people from our guild, Wét Cotton Tree managed to capture it, with the help of a healer named Flag and 1 or 2 Hunters who's names I can't remember \o/

I

iceflower

>it sure does, and recently there has been a rise in albs there if you ask me,

On Prydwen the number of players from a realm was dependent on who controlled ck, my impression is that that rule applies here to. I take it you do make a call for arms in your alliance when the ck needs to be taken?

Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans

F

-fwapp-

ice youve been doing that quoting thing for ages now, its easier to just click the quote button under their post :]

I

iceflower

>ice youve been doing that quoting thing for ages now, its easier to just click the quote button under their post :]

I prefer this version, thank you very much :) And please note, I dont use those silly moving smilies either, strickly conservative on this matter :)

Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom