Once again u see the hibguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
albs are fighting hibs and hibernia and what do mids do the attack albs in hib ? so does that say hibguard dont exist this should be prove that it does

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I think your post proves that you are quite dumb :/

tierk

Part of the furniture
lol think the mods need to change the coc on Fh to make this hibgard thing like radar posts its getting really really boring now and its always the same set of half brained morons making the accusations.

Cant you fucking thicko's get it into yer heads that there is no point, i repeat, NO POINT in going to the third realms frontiers when you know full well that all the other two realms are fighting in another frontier, unless ofc you are a great fan of pve'ing keeps while the rest of us are enjoying ourselves fighting each other.

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
I think your post proves that you are quite dumb :/

see again some retards start with personal attacks on each other. i dont run around telling everyone how retardet u are, im sry but just because u have some kind og sicknes i wont go to ure lvl of ensoulting

Everz

FH is my second home
whinersmincer said:
see again some retards start with personal attacks on each other. i dont run around telling everyone how retardet u are, im sry but just because u have some kind og sicknes i wont go to ure lvl of ensoulting
according to your spelling your already went lower.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
whinersmincer said:
*random whine*
Its all in the name imo.

Anyway nice timing of the mids but the tower was allmost razed we would have spanked you anyway. Poor katago allmost kiled my treb, it was 1% when the tower went 25% :)

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
whinersmincer said:

SHUTUP YOU FUCKING KUNT

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
Its all in the name imo.

Anyway nice timing of the mids but the tower was allmost razed we would have spanked you anyway. Poor katago allmost kiled my treb, it was 1% when the tower went 25% :)
yeah but when we fightet u at crau mids cut port fore us at crim. but yeah whas fun fighting u at crau

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
whinersmincer said:
yeah but when we fightet u at crau mids cut port fore us at crim. but yeah whas fun fighting u at crau
I wasnt online yet that time, i cant tell :)
btw if hibs fight in mid, the albs come interrupt in mid allso. its all part of the game mate :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
whinersmincer said:
albs are fighting hibs and hibernia and what do mids do the attack albs in hib ? so does that say hibguard dont exist this should be prove that it does

Idiot! :twak:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
So you try and take dun crauchon at 10 in the morning and complain that mids took an unclaimed twr of you. We defend crauch, reastablish port and go take crim back. Which is now under siege by... Mids... I mean, take a deep breath and take a look at the big picture here before you go cry wolf dude..

MaCaBr3

Banned
Why would you spell the combination of Hibernia and MidGARD as hibGUARD.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
lol think the mods need to change the coc on Fh to make this hibgard thing like radar posts its getting really really boring now and its always the same set of half brained morons making the accusations.

Cant you fucking thicko's get it into yer heads that there is no point, i repeat, NO POINT in going to the third realms frontiers when you know full well that all the other two realms are fighting in another frontier, unless ofc you are a great fan of pve'ing keeps while the rest of us are enjoying ourselves fighting each other.

can the mods also do the same with the AC raid bollox then thats boring too, PS i do not belive in hibguard tho

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I vote we all change the subject, albs say hibgard exists, mids and hibs say it dont, great ok next!

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
I wasnt online yet that time, i cant tell :)
btw if hibs fight in mid, the albs come interrupt in mid allso. its all part of the game mate :)

No albs go PvE some keeps and maybe relics.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
whinersmincer said:

hum, so telling someone that he/she is a retard, isnt on the same or lower level of "ensoulting" as calling someone dumb? Man, you really ARE dumb, you have proven it twice in a row right after another. :/

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
hum, so telling someone that he/she is a retard, isnt on the same or lower level of "ensoulting" as calling someone dumb? Man, you really ARE dumb, you have proven it twice in a row right after another. :/
im so sry shike please can u forgive me i will never ever tell anything if u just so please forgive me please please. or better yet just fuck off and mind ure own buisness

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:

Its ok to accuse 2 realms of cheating. It is not ok to tell zerglings that they zerg and adders that they add.

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
drama..whine...

Attachments

• other_quiet.gif
    other_quiet.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 100

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
whinersmincer said:
im so sry shike please can u forgive me i will never ever tell anything if u just so please forgive me please please. or better yet just fuck off and mind ure own buisness

<Spots the sore looser>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom