Onager question

P

PaqMan

I have a question...

I go stealthed, playing a friends lowbie sb in aber(bg0). The character have total of 7 stealth with auto and +items.

If I go on beach to ck, behind the little hill near water before the ck's gates. That is close to water and not in line of sight as I can't see the gates myself from that position, would it be possible to target me(the running, stealthed sb) from an onager standing at the gates of ck, and blast me?

If so, how? Can you ground target and blast as soon someone steps into the 'target area'? Or any other solution. Seeing me is not an option as my groupmate standing alot closer then that onager could NOT see me.

If not, does that explain the huge amounts of warnings about sniffers/trojans my firewall got while playing in bg0 today?

O

old.Hobbes101

If you were Naz the sb I flattened about half an hour ago I have to say it was all down to luck... I was bored and decided to take my lvl 19 tailor Pioneer to bg0 to see if I could work out seige weapons. Having set up a couple I have spent an idle hour randomly throwing rocks down into the spots people like to gather when checking out the CK (Ive attacked em enough times to know where people tend to stand). In that time I have picked off 6 including 2 stealthers just hit by random fire. The weapon is ground targeted and has an aoe burst.... It does huge damage and I must say is strangely satisfying :) I can assure you no hacks or cheats required.

L

Larik-

Catapults are awesome in bg0, had lots of fun there with them. It's a good way of dealing with the problem of people camping the tk's there. ;)

Bit hit and miss if you can't see anyone though wasted a couple randomly bombarding the area around apk once... Guess you were unlucky to stray into someone's aoe, they can be fired whenever loaded, armed and aimed.

As for Ballistas, it's evil the way you target a single enemy, and send a whopping big ballista bolt flying at them :)

P

PaqMan

Ok, I will have to accept that. Thanks for responding.

I apologize if you feel accused of cheating, it was not my intention. I had the other day found a discusison forum about some sniffers/radars and was walking around quite paranoid.. As I pay for a game that enables me to fight against other players and I would hate to be totally helpless against a cheating tool, as I would fight them and not any players then.

Users who are viewing this thread