On my command, unleash hell...

E

Euthanasia.

lol the replies to teh posts on this forum are faster than teh linford kwistie!

E

Euthanasia.

Originally posted by Damini
If I get too hammered I'll probably offend more of the general forum accidently than all of you combined in an all out assault.
10 rounds at teh bar says i could offend them more tehn j00 could

C

[Cerebus]

I think we're really close to grabbing 'Testin' and turning him into one of us, quick someone offer him some cookies.

E

Euthanasia.

Damini if i asked you for teh new title while you was teh drunkard reckon you'd grant my wish?

C

Col|

Originally posted by Damini
I'm a terrible drunk. If I get too hammered I'll probably offend more of the general forum accidently than all of you combined in an all out assault. I must show restraint :)

hehe, no, never restrain yourself from alchohol (unless you are driving of course), you have way to much fun when you're drunk anyway. :clap:

So you go girl. ;)

E

Euthanasia.

btw how come avatars don't show on my pc ?:(
oh and how do i set one up for myself?:eek:

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

If you can come up with something funny, Fonz... I am sure we'll actually have a good laugh. Make it good, though.

if you're smart you could fashion a humorous barbed point and try to get it across. I'd also advise not rising to bait and pulling out while it's still funny. may work, prolly won't :(

sicky: oh no worries, I'm down with that. I've been known to um let my dark half shine through every now and then :) however there is a point when the games should stop. I hope you guys pull out while it's still fun. TdC has been known to use swords, daggers and kung-fu whatnot :) I won't be there though, so from behind a pint I wish you luck.

C

Col|

Have you got it set in your profile that avatars show up? If not, it's in the edit options section of your profile.
To show your own avatar, click on the change avatar button at the bottom of the edit options in your profile, then follow the instructions there in. :p

C

Col|

Originally posted by Testin da Cable

I've been known to um let my dark half shine through every now and then

Is this where TdC puts on his spiked high heels and gets out his whips? :p

j/k, onest guv :m00:

C

Col|

Originally posted by Euthanasia.
thanks carnelian you sexy man you!

No worries

Hope you find a nice avatar, one that shows your best side. :m00:

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Carnelian

Is this where TdC puts on his spiked high heels and gets out his whips? :p

LIES!! that was uh OTHERPEEPOLE!!!

N

Nice Guy Eddie!

This going to be a epic event!!!(1111)(tm)

FLAM3Z0R ALL NIGHT LONG!!

(p.s can someone post a REALLLLY FUNNEH picture up)

D

Danya

hmm how is it that Euthanasia, who manages to use 5 posts to say what most people would in 1, still only has 226 posts? :p

O

old.LandShark

This means the end of the horse-drawn Zeppelin.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Do I have to do everything by myself?

:rolleyes:

I somehow think the general plebejans are just jealous of how cool our OT is...

/flex

O

old.tRoG

i had a go, but i was a lone man on the battlefield.

E

Euthanasia.

if any forumites wanna go to their GF or OT forums and have a spam conversation about shit i'll come :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom