On my command, unleash hell...

C

[Cerebus]

In an attempt to improve relations with the General forum members and the DAoC forum members we are holding a national General Forum day tomorrow from 9pm to 5pm.

All this means is that all the usual stuff we post goes into the general forum.

I've seen for myself that they don't welcome new comers that well there so stick up for one another. With sheer numbers we will overcome their wit and opinion of us and they will be forced to admire and befriend us.

So I'm asking you all, from the lowest of the low to the mightiest of the mighty, show yourselves tomorrow in the Barrysworld general forum.

Post about anything you want, you'll be met with nothing but agreement from the DAoC posters there. You got pictures of your dog? We'd love to see them...

Want to start a 'hmmm pie' or 'moo' thread? Sounds good!

If anyone wants to write a story about camelot, we'd cream ourselves reading it over there.

Don't forget, we're doing this to show them how cool we are and hopefully, they'll all either end up crying or playing the game! :D

:flame: See you all tomorrow, and remember - be nice to your fellow DAoC player whilst there, unless you really hate them. :flame:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

y_z_120400gunfire.jpg

D

Damini

Originally posted by [Cerebus]
With sheer numbers we will overcome their wit and opinion of us and they will be forced to admire and befriend us.

This is a totally stupid idea.

Just so you know.

The general forumers know better than to come in here and give you grief, despite their gentle teasing of you guys they don't disrupt life in these forums. I don't see the point in stirring up animosity by riling them.

O

old.tRoG

remember what they did ages ago?

when they invaded us?!

REVENGE!!!11

*listens to dambusters and stands infront of a DAOC Barrysworld flag, waving a pointy stick and giving out instructions*

S

Sharma

Cerebus's never ending SPAM has begun.....

C

[Cerebus]

Re: Re: On my command, unleash hell...

Originally posted by Damini

This is a totally stupid idea.

Just so you know.

The general forumers know better than to come in here and give you grief, despite their gentle teasing of you guys they don't disrupt life in these forums. I don't see the point in stirring up animosity by riling them.

[/Said in style of Bill and Ted]

She's totally worried dude!! Yeah!!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Damini is soooo biased. :D

... well, it's not really an invasion - rather a charm offensive.
*wriggles eyebrows and runs off*

Support for the Fonz.... ZzzzzzING!

Edit: And I wouldn't call it 'gentle teasing'... rather a belittling, patronizing attitude towards the 'DAoC kids/lamers/nerds' etc.

On the other hand... there are some decent folks amongst them.
*sighs*
... but those won't take us seriously anyway. ;)

T

Testin da Cable

do you mind? this is exactly what some of us have been trying to avoid.

ah well, do what you feel you must. nobody will be there anyway as everyone who you are so keen to 'get back at' will be at barrybeer. it's a pity that the forums don't / can't co-exist nicely, for there are some of you I'd actually liked to have a pint with at BB'02

do what you feel you must. your quest will come to naught :(

D

Damini

There are people in the general forum I don't like, I'll give you that much for free, but I don't go on a spam offensive simply because one or two or three people make me think thoughts of building patios at night. I've been on the end of the exact same belittling patronising attitude, it's not something simply reserved for DAoCers. But by getting growley with the minority, you mess about with a larger majority and end up stretching their patience so much that those that would have once defended you end up as pissed off and hostile as the village idiots.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

On the other hand... there are some decent folks amongst them.
*sighs*
... but those won't take us seriously anyway.

There you go, TDC.
;)

*shrugs*
I like to get some of them going... guess that's a mutual thing.
Nothing serious on my side... after all - I am the good uncle here.

Can't be teh bad guy (anymore)!1

... *reads Smaldini's post*... bah... now it's no fun anymore.
Curse the mother goose!!!:eek:

D

Damini

Bah! It's just that every few months the general forums get invaded by some irate looney brigade from some distant forum, who spam and generally irritate all and sundry, and do it to prove some kind of point. I really really don't want it to be "my lot" doing this kind of thing, because I've really torn people a new one in the past for that sort of stuff and I don't want to show you lot my true dark colours :(

I'm sweetness and light.

Honest.

C

[Cerebus]

They started it, we would have left them alone if they hadn't have started calling us...

You only have to go there and read the first thread. Something about 'Nobody from DAoC please!!11'

Inside they tell us to die of aids and to fuck off.

They think they're great, we think we're great. It was bound to happen eventually. My advice? Just enjoy it.

Besides what's the worse that could happen? They could take away my title!! :rolleyes:

D

Damini

That thread had died ages ago, and was resurrected by Danyan, probably hyped up on your war cry propoganda :) The thread was a response to an influx of DAoCers spamming their way through the general forum, and its the DAoCers who keep bumping it, so thats a bit of a mute point.

I can't be done any further with trying to rationalise or implore you lot, tomorow I'm getting all dressed up purdy and heading on a train to London to have a bevvy or nine with these guys anyway so it'll be Brinxey baby, Dansk and Mr Wolf doing the tidying tomorow anyway :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

It's all about titties!!!

:eek6:

Titles, I mean.

Well, 'on-topic'... having read the thread again I have noticed it was ressurected (it was old and I've already spilled my poison there) from the dead thread cemetary by someone...

*sighs*

If you can come up with something funny, Fonz... I am sure we'll actually have a good laugh. Make it good, though.
;)

C

Col|

I've really torn people a new one in the past for that sort of stuff

Hmmm, think this is when she gets out the spiked high heels and whips? :p

E

Euthanasia.

gifv's the pwize presented to himself by sickie earlier back to sickie:( i could never take this away from you
you are teh funi! :clap:

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
It's all about titties!!!

:eek6:

Titles, I mean.

Tittie biscuits. Har! Freudian slipknot.

C

Col|

tomorow I'm getting all dressed up purdy and heading on a train to London to have a bevvy or nine with these guys anyway

Have fun and don't get too drunk :clap:

C

[Cerebus]

To be honest, I just wanted to call them all dicks and run off. :D

C

Col|

Ah, playground rules now is it?

:m00:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*cackles*

DIE OF AIDS, FUCK OFF AND DIE, GENERAL FORUM BODHI DUDES!!1

Teh danger and excitement!

:)

D

Damini

BUT TEHY KNO WHERRE U LIVE!!!!

E

Euthanasia.

Originally posted by Carnelian

Have fun and don't get too drunk :clap:
don't listen to him
get absolutely hammered out your face!

D

Damini

I'm a terrible drunk. If I get too hammered I'll probably offend more of the general forum accidently than all of you combined in an all out assault. I must show restraint :)

E

Euthanasia.

quick uncle sick let's plan teh waid for tommorow when Damini is too dwunk to care !

C

[Cerebus]

erm.....erm....That was my plan all along!!

MUWAHAHAHA!!1

Damn I hate this sig.

E

Euthanasia.

I'm a terrible drunk. If I get too hammered I'll probably offend more of the general forum accidently than all of you combined in an all out assault. I must show restraint :)
restraint..what's that?
sod that for a laugh just get wasted ..more fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom