On behalf of Chosen.. Dear Ezteq..

DavidH

Part of the furniture
He broke down in tears at my place today. He claims that you're the one. Will you marry him?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Seriously Love Actually was a happy movie! Ofcourse I had to fell some tears! Fyi, I got feelings aswell you know!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Everyone shares my feelings, so almost noone(Except Ez, but she's wierd) cares to post here!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol why is it that the word most used to describe me is weird?? i mean im not actually... [rephrase] i dont think im actually weird yet people say i am all the time, not just here but at work and stuff too, and people i just met (bus drivers, kids i've baby sat for etc) and i dont know why??

I mean i look relitively normal i dont have any speech impediments, dont smell (except if ive had anchovies but thats another matter) i need to get to the bottom of this why do people consider me weird?

aw bollocks who cares at least they dont call me dull like mae west said "its better to be looked over than over looked"
/weird

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
lol why is it that the word most used to describe me is weird?? i mean im not actually... [rephrase] i dont think im actually weird yet people say i am all the time, not just here but at work and stuff too, and people i just met (bus drivers, kids i've baby sat for etc) and i dont know why??

I mean i look relitively normal i dont have any speech impediments, dont smell (except if ive had anchovies but thats another matter) i need to get to the bottom of this why do people consider me weird?

aw bollocks who cares at least they dont call me dull like mae west said "its better to be looked over than over looked"
/weird

:p What's fun about being "normal"? ;)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
dunno i said i looked relitively normal not that i was...:)

wasn't pointed at you :p just in general :p if you think about how other people look at you all the time you don't have as much fun as you could. (you obviously don't have that problem <watches teh dancing movie again>)
but some people are way to preoccupied thinking about other peoples oppinion of them to have fun.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
This thread was about my feelings, fyi! Don't change it into a Ez thread. Everyone knows she is wierd, so nothing to discuss!

Mey

Part of the furniture
Choosen /care about your feelings :p

More threads about Etzeq :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom